Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

odd cm cycle maybe... tmi for some

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM
  • 4 Replies
So I had ewcm on 15-18, followed by creamy cm, and it went back to lots of ewcm on 19 and I've been having lots of it since. Any idea wth this is?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Quoting mrsbrand:

So I had ewcm on 15-18, followed by creamy cm, and it went back to lots of ewcm on 19 and I've been having lots of it since. Any idea wth this is?

Only time I have read where someone has tons and tons all the time is when they are pregnant. As long as your not having any itching or smell then you know it probably isnt an infection. Do you know when your period is due? GL and hope this is a BFP!

mrsbrand
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:24 PM
No itching, no smell, no odd color, its really clear, and totally odorless. Af is due sat, and we only bd'd once this cycle and it wasn't even during ovulation. So I dunno, but maybe! Thank you.

Quoting hypnautica:

Quoting mrsbrand:

Only time I have read where someone has tons and tons all the time is when they are pregnant. As long as your not having any itching or smell then you know it probably isnt an infection. Do you know when your period is due? GL and hope this is a BFP!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kachetes
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Quoting mrsbrand:

Hey maybe you are , the first time I got preggo we o ly b'd 5 time & during ovulation Lol .
2 weeks ago wen I got my bfp I had LOTS of cm .. but it was creamy like .. hey maybe this is it for you :)

pregnancy calendar
mrsbrand
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg! Yall are getting me all excited! I gotta go pick up some preg tests now. I thought we were out this month for sure!

Quoting Kachetes:

Quoting mrsbrand:

Hey maybe you are , the first time I got preggo we o ly b'd 5 time & during ovulation Lol .

2 weeks ago wen I got my bfp I had LOTS of cm .. but it was creamy like .. hey maybe this is it for you :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)