• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my facebook wall is

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM
  • 10 Replies
FILLED with ultrasound pictures and "I'M PREGNANT"!!! UGH it's making me quite upset. I haven't even really gotten on lately becuase of it. I'm 23...shouldn't this be easy!?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TTC2Long
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:57 PM
I know. It makes no sense how it's so easy, even accidental, for some and impossibly hard for others. :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
WhenWillItHapen
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM

i feel the same way mine is like that and pics of all the new babies

mommytobe5407
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 8:58 PM
No its hard for us to! My best friend has a two year old and a 3 month old and might be pregnant again. We have been trying for almost 6 months and nothing. :( its so hard were both healthy Idk why!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lizzminder
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM
Ugh!! Its SO FRUSTRATING!!! ALSO...my ex and his gf just posted pics of their new baby girl that was born last week...she is the mosy gorgeous baby. And on top of that i JUST had a miscarriage so I'm practically a hysterical mess every time i see it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:01 PM

Quoting lizzminder:

FILLED with ultrasound pictures and "I'M PREGNANT"!!! UGH it's making me quite upset. I haven't even really gotten on lately becuase of it. I'm 23...shouldn't this be easy!
 You would think getting pregnant would be easy seeing how it seems so many who shouldnt even get pregnant gets pregnant. Hang in there and your time will come. Tons of baby dust.
RaynesMommy07
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:24 PM
Mine too. I'm happy for them but I can't wait to be able to post my own one day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samantha4509
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM
I'm 23 too an it's been five months Of ttc I am actually taking clomid since I have irregular cycles :/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1990
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:09 PM

All the people I know weren't trying and didn't even want a baby and get knocked up just looking at a guy... it suck I cry everytime I see someone on FB announce their pregnancy

Bero2007
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I feel you! One of them told me she didn't want more kids and next thing I know she's posting an ultrasound picture. Another girl said oh we are gonna start trying in the summer and posted several pics of her bfp in a group I'm in. I also know FOUR people at work pregnant all due withing weeks of each other and one of them with twins. Its been a year of ttc so it just keeps getting harder to see their happiness. Esp when one of them has me calculate when she conceived to help figure out who the dad is
EthansMomma2010
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:26 PM

i'm 22 and have had a healthy pregnancy and baby and its still not that easy. i know that's how my FB was last month. it drove me insane. sadly most of them have something wrong with baby. i admit there was .5 secs of "hah their life isnt perfect either" before i felt bad for them. i'm truly ashamed i felt that way. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)