Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP, SOMEONE, ANYONE HELP!!!

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM
  • 9 Replies

So now that i have your attention, ive been going to the bathroom so much today because ive had to pee like a champ! Anyways, the past few times ive see globs of snot like mucus in the toliet, is that good?! I even went as far as sticking my finger up my vangina and the snot like mucus was all over my finger. Is this a good sign of pregnancy!? Thanks any insite would be great!

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MBorati-Collins
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:20 PM
Might be something you're eating, but I don't think it's pregnancy related. However, I doubt it's anything serious. I don't mean to be nosy, but have you been 'turned on' lately? That might be it. I've never had anything like this when I was pregnant. Anyway, check it again tomorrow. See if it's gone. If not, take a test. It won't hurt, either way.
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this

WHERE ARE YOU IN YOUR CYCLE?!

Well, now that I have YOUR attention. lol  Where are you in your cycle?  Have you O'd yet, or is AF due soon?

Cmdale87
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:27 PM

http://www.justmommies.com/pregnancy/first-trimester/leukorrhea-what-it-what-does-it-mean check this out. This is exactly what i have... along with some cramping. As for being turned on... my husband is very sexy lmao, but i doubt im turned on for 4 days in a row all day :-p

Quoting MBorati-Collins:

Might be something you're eating, but I don't think it's pregnancy related. However, I doubt it's anything serious. I don't mean to be nosy, but have you been 'turned on' lately? That might be it. I've never had anything like this when I was pregnant. Anyway, check it again tomorrow. See if it's gone. If not, take a test. It won't hurt, either way.

Cmdale87
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:28 PM

6 DPO, and AF is supposedly do the 5th.

Quoting GwenMB:

Well, now that I have YOUR attention. lol  Where are you in your cycle?  Have you O'd yet, or is AF due soon?

Cmdale87
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

i may have even miss calculated my ODay... because ive been working out so much that my cycle had messed up for a little while... so i may have Ovulated sooner then the 21st.

Quoting Cmdale87:

6 DPO, and AF is supposedly do the 5th.

Quoting GwenMB:

MBorati-Collins
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM
Quoting Cmdale87:

Lol. I had never heard of this! I guess it doesn't happen to everyone. It's nice to know it can happen, though.
TTCbby1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:46 PM
Leukorrhea is white and creamy..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cmdale87
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:48 PM

Quoting TTCbby1:

Leukorrhea is white and creamy..

TTCbby1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:14 PM
1 mom liked this
Aw. Well atleast you know its time to bd!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)