• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

no communication.

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM
  • 8 Replies
So i was almost three months late on my period...i just KNEW i was pregnant. So i scheduled an appointment with my doctor for last Friday. That mornimg i woke up cramping and having terrible back pains. I felt like i was going to start my period. So i went to the bathroom and sure enough, i was bleeding big time! I woke up my bf and told him we needed to go now!! By the time we arrived i was able to be seen right away and got the news i was having a miscarriage. I was devastated...still am. Bf hasn't said anything to me about it at all. All he does is hold me when i cry. I know he's upset too but he won't talk to me about it at all. Its killing me! I just wanna know how he feels. I want someone to talk too and he's my best friend. Im so heartbroken.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
momeofasweete1
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:25 PM

hugsi am soo sorry hun.. =( just give him time, i'm sure he's dealing with the same emotions you are. i hope that he will talk to you sooner rather than later..

zanana
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:26 PM
1 mom liked this
i am so sorry for your loss. maybe give him time. Guys arent very good about communicating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zanana
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
saltyalley1227
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:31 PM
I'm so sorry sweetie :(
Hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samantha4509
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:49 PM
He is probebly very upset too but men have trouble showing their emotions try to communicate with him and hopefully he can tell you how he feels gl to you and I hope you have a quick recovery :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MRS.GONZALES15
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Aww so sorry for ur loss I know how u feel I've been there just give him time my hubby was the same way then one day he told me on his own how he felt
mahogany_mum
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 12:30 AM

We all deal with these situations differently. My DH rarely talks about our losses. I can sense his anger when I show emotion. I imagine that they feel bad because it's all out of their control. They're not going through it physically like we do. I'm sorry for your loss. I had a stillbirth and a miscarriage and it's devastating. I suggest writing a journal of your feelings. It helps to express yourself. Hang in there.

vcaulkins
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 2:30 AM

I'm so sorry for your loss. Guys have a hard time expressing themselves

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)