Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone O late? like cd 25?

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM
  • 14 Replies

this is my first month temping and using opks and im on cd22 right now and still havent o'd yet. i have on average a 37 day cycle. im just worried im not going to ovulate :( so is it possible for me to still o even though im on cd 22 now and still havent?

btw its my first month using my cbefm and it still says high so maybe i will...idk.

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jellybean2012
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:35 PM
I had a 30 day cycle and I o'd on day 22... hope that helps you feel better...
TTC1990
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 9:44 PM

Last month I O on CD 30 but it was the first cycle off BC pill so it threw off my cycle, so you can O late I hear that the egg isn't as good though and harder to implant if you O late have you seen your obgyn?

TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:38 PM

all she said was some women o later than others and its nothing to worry about

Quoting TTC1990:

Last month I O on CD 30 but it was the first cycle off BC pill so it threw off my cycle, so you can O late I hear that the egg isn't as good though and harder to implant if you O late have you seen your obgyn?

TTC1990
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:59 PM
No i know that, i was just telling her how my cyclr is but i still ovulated so even tho shes cd 22 she could still ovulate,and yes every women is diff iv looked at charts where ppl have O later than cd 50 so

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

all she said was some women o later than others and its nothing to worry about

Quoting TTC1990:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:04 PM

If your cycle is 37 days then I'd suspect you ovulate on CD20-26

I have ovulated as early as CD13 & as late as CD22 in the past..........

SushiKitty
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Im not sure either. im CD 29 at midnight and I havent got any ewcm. But im cramping a lot.

bbmkfo03
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:12 PM

I have O that late before. My doctor told me that O'ing any later than CD21 can lessen your chances of getting pregnant because the egg isn't of the best quality. There's still a chance of getting pregnant though but not as much a chance if you O before CD 21. I was averaging O date between CD20-28 and after TTC for 22 cycles he wanted to put me on clomid. The cycle I got pregnant I O'd on CD21, I'm now 19 weeks, no clomid needed btw. GL :)

NoraDun
by Ruby Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I O late but I have longer cycles. Here is the thing...if you O late that isn't a problem as long as your LP is long enough.  But if you O on CD 25 and still start on CD 33 you have a problem because your LP is too short to allow implantation. So I would discuss it with your Dr. Good luck!

TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this

thank you ladies, hopefully i will get my bfp this cycle :)

TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:21 PM

my cycles are 37 days, not 33. if i messed up in my post then im sorry. its 37.

Quoting NoraDun:

I O late but I have longer cycles. Here is the thing...if you O late that isn't a problem as long as your LP is long enough.  But if you O on CD 25 and still start on CD 33 you have a problem because your LP is too short to allow implantation. So I would discuss it with your Dr. Good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)