Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

When does your uterus move out of the pelvis?

Posted by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:38 PM
  • 6 Replies
Ok so I hope I asked this question right. But you know how your uterus stretches out of your pelvis as the baby grows when does this normally happen? I've read that it normally happens between week 12 to 18 n that's when your belly really pops. Do any of you remember when this happened for you or did u feel it? I'm ready to start SHOWING. A more definite bump n I don't know if its happened for me I'm 14 weeks now n have alot of ligamit pain
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 7:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
hurst0three
by Silver Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:08 PM
I popped at 10 weeks with our third child so for moms with previous children it can happen sooner. I think with my first I didn't really start showing the world I was pregnant til about 6 months. It also will depend on if your very thin or have some extra love on you. I have about 20 lbs extra, pregnant with my 4th, but I've noticed some changes already with myself so it will happen soon for you!
kelli1973124
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:11 PM

my dr said after 14 weeks

skmehlebam
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 8:22 PM
4 moms liked this

It just depends on the women. I've had 3 babies prior to this pregnancy so I actually started "showing" at 9 weeks because my uterus had a head start I think from already being stretched out so many times before. Here is my progression pics thus far!

p0pc0rn
by *Lacy* on Apr. 27, 2012 at 4:23 AM

this is my first pregnancy, i am currently 11 weeks and 2 days 

This is how my belly has grown since week four. I'm small, so that may be why im "showing" so early. 

It changes for every woman, every pregnancy though :)

BabyFruit Ticker
 BabyFetus Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

MommyAddie
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:47 AM
It will happen before you know it. Df teases me because I was whining about wanting to be bigger too, and the next thing I knew I couldn't see my feet anymore. Now my back hurts.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
notgivinguphope
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Thanks for all of the replies ladies I can't wait till it really pops tho I know it will happen soon enough
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN