Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Worried I'm having early miscarriage

Posted by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
  • 13 Replies
5 weeks pregnant and my nausea is subsiding. My previous pregnancy I had severe nausea and vomiting my entire pregnancy. Nurse said we just need to wait until Monday blood test to check my HCG levels. I am hoping everything is okay. I have a history of miscarriage so this has me worried.
No bleeding or cramps. Anyone experience symptoms going away early?
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 7:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
szimona
by Silver Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:21 PM

Not me, but i didnt have symptoms at 5 weeks yet, only that i was very tired! FX all is well with baby bean!x

notgivinguphope
by Bronze Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:25 PM
I had disappearing symptoms around 7 or 8 weeks then it came back around 10 then went away again symptoms can be off and on at least that's what my Dr said when I asked her don't worry to much it may be normal and every pregnancy is different
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jaybray310
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:26 PM

Every pregnancy is different. Try not to worry until you get the bloodtest and know for sure.

TheLion
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Thanks ladies for your comments and support. :)
Hildar
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Quoting jaybray310:

Every pregnancy is different. Try not to worry until you get the bloodtest and know for sure.

sheli.bean
by Member on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:17 PM
Yes! My symptoms came and went all the time, and it always freaked me out. Don't worry too much (easier said than done) but it's totally normal!
purvislets
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:21 AM
I'm 5 weeks and haven't even started feeling nauseous yet. Symptoms can come and go for no reason without there being something wrong. I'm sure you're just fine!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mom2Just1
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:15 PM
My morning sickness comes and goes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p0pc0rn
by *Lacy* on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:53 AM

myne went away at around 5 weeks, too.. but they were only gone for a couple days.. came back full force!!! im almost 12 weeks now, and nausea is starting to get better finaly.

TheLion
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:37 AM
Going to give blood this morning, hoping everything is okay.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured