Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got a positive opk this afternoon!!!! Baby dust and prayers over here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 8:33 PM
Replies (11-15):
1amazingfamily
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 9:59 PM

Doesn't matter to me.  We have one of each already.  I'm praying for twins since we've been pregnant with twins before...and we just have one of each so we can be done.  Since that's probally not realistic LOL...it honestly doesn't matter to me which we have.  I'm not sure I can handle another girl...mine is ALL attitude!!!  

Are you TTC #1?

Quoting Samantha4509:

No none at all... I'm swaying for girl what about u

Quoting 1amazingfamily:

Looks like we are cycle buddies!!  Do you have any back pain??? My lower back is killing me!!!

Quoting Samantha4509:

Hi I'm on cd 10 also and started clomid this month for the first time as well !! I took it cd 5-9 :) can't Waite to get a + opk!

1amazingfamily
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:01 PM

Sorry, didn't see your pic fully until i went to your profile page.  Do you have a boy already?  

MsWood729
by Holli on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:03 PM
Fingers crossed for you, and lots of baby dust
slittlefield920
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:03 PM

yes I do! Swaying for a girl this time! :)

Quoting 1amazingfamily:

Sorry, didn't see your pic fully until i went to your profile page.  Do you have a boy already?  

Samantha4509
by on Apr. 27, 2012 at 10:06 PM
This will be my second I have a boy and would love a girl this time (: I'm taking supplements, avoiding alot of salt and potassium ... Trying to pinpoint ovulation so I can have a 2 day cut off

Quoting 1amazingfamily:

Doesn't matter to me.  We have one of each already.  I'm praying for twins since we've been pregnant with twins before...and we just have one of each so we can be done.  Since that's probally not realistic LOL...it honestly doesn't matter to me which we have.  I'm not sure I can handle another girl...mine is ALL attitude!!!  

Are you TTC #1?

Quoting Samantha4509:

No none at all... I'm swaying for girl what about u

Quoting 1amazingfamily:

Looks like we are cycle buddies!!  Do you have any back pain??? My lower back is killing me!!!

Quoting Samantha4509:

Hi I'm on cd 10 also and started clomid this month for the first time as well !! I took it cd 5-9 :) can't Waite to get a + opk!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured