Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

clomid, folliculargrams questions???

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:18 PM
  • 1 Replies

I should've asked when i was there, but didn't think.  I'm on my 2nd round of clomid.  Last night when out to dinner with friends this guy starts talking about this friend of his couldn't get pregnant took clomid and gave birth to 4 babies.  Then my other friend who is nurse was talking about 'drug' babies and really freaking me out!  My dr. told me in 15 years she had only 1 mom give birth to twins.  I used to swear I would never take it, but I trust my doctor and she swayed me.  My question is,,, are the folliculargrams telling of this?  Like, when I had mine done this time I really only showed one follicle that was of good size the others were small.  So, I'm wondering what that means?  If you had more than one of good size does that mean you would might drop more than one egg?  And, what does the dose amount mean.  I'm only taking 50, but I know others take a higher dose after 6 weeks of BFN??

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 12:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Samima454
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:41 AM
Hello I did iui with injections and the nurses told me the more bigger follicles you have the more likely you will drop the eggs.
In my case I had 2 follicles one at 19 and other at 18 so I dropped two eggs.
50 is the lowest dosage on clomid they give u. I fink if your don't have any problems then they start you with that. If that dosnt work in 3 months then they can up the dose if you want to carry on taking clomid.
I'm just going by what my docs said to me.
Hope that was helpful
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured