Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

positive hpt 6dpo

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM
  • 12 Replies
Have you ever gotten one? I've had friends who have. My earliest was 8 dpo.. share stories :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:36 PM

Quoting nikkifam5:

Have you ever gotten one? I've had friends who have. My earliest was 8 dpo.. share stories :)

Never had one but here is a bump in case some of the ladies have stories to share.

HisB0107
by Billine on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:39 PM

I suppose it's possible...but more likely that your friend might have actually ovulated a little earlier than she had though...or had very early implantation.  I got a bfp at 9dpo...blank negative at 8dpo.

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:44 PM
Very early implantation..she temped so she knew exactly when she o'd..believe me I was shocked. I had never heard of a bfp that early! But I guess its possible!

Quoting HisB0107:

I suppose it's possible...but more likely that your friend might have actually ovulated a little earlier than she had though...or had very early implantation.  I got a bfp at 9dpo...blank negative at 8dpo.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:31 PM

My cousin got a BFP on a FRER at 6 dpo with her oldest daughter (next day, 7 dpo her HCG level was 16.9)!!!

With my kids I dont think I even implanted until after then so definitely no BFP at 6 dpo for me LOL my earliest was 12 dpo with my son (HCG at 12 dpo was 171 so I could have tested sooner)!

SushiKitty
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:32 PM

8 dpo with all 4 of my kids. this pregnancy at 13 dpo

mandybimama
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Nope definitely not me! At 6 dpo I didnt even think about taking a test and was more like 14 WEEKS PO before I got my BFP

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:34 PM

Quoting nikkifam5:

Very early implantation..she temped so she knew exactly when she o'd..believe me I was shocked. I had never heard of a bfp that early! But I guess its possible!

Quoting HisB0107:

Yes very early, implantation before 6 dpo is very rare but it does happen.........my cousin got a BFP at 6 dpo with her oldest daughter (HCG was 16.9) & she too was temping & also had IB the night she was 4 dpo (almost 5 dpo)!

I tend to implant around 8-9 dpo so there is no way I'd get a BFP that early......I dont test til at least 10 dpo for this reason lol!

laleeda
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:58 AM

Quoting HisB0107:

seems like u have short luteal phase. may i know what CD you ovulated?

i ovulate at CD18. now im 10dpo. mayb i test on 15dpo in case no AF n temperature increase.

november117
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:19 AM
My earliest bfp was 12dpo. My hcg was 69 13dpo. I could have tested two days earlier had I known my hcg was 69. Oh well, I was meant to find out when I did. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisB0107
by Billine on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:44 AM

I ended up ovulating on CD16. With a 30-32 day cycle that gives me a 14-16 day LP.

Quoting laleeda:

Quoting HisB0107:

seems like u have short luteal phase. may i know what CD you ovulated?

i ovulate at CD18. now im 10dpo. mayb i test on 15dpo in case no AF n temperature increase.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)