Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

when should i test

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM
  • 7 Replies
i should of got my pireod thursday and wondering when i should test i tested this morning had a bad dream and thought peeing on a stick would make it better lol but it was negitve
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Firemanswife723
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Normally should have shown by now, but, it does take days or even a week or so for the hormone to build up in the urin, So I'd wait a few more days and test with fmu!! If after a week or so, still no AF and a bfn, call your doc!! GL and FX hun!!

mommy10811
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:42 PM
i started my pireod tonight thanks thought

Quoting Firemanswife723:

Normally should have shown by now, but, it does take days or even a week or so for the hormone to build up in the urin, So I'd wait a few more days and test with fmu!! If after a week or so, still no AF and a bfn, call your doc!! GL and FX hun!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:47 PM

Oh No!! :( *hugs*

Quoting mommy10811:

i started my pireod tonight thanks thought

Quoting Firemanswife723:

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:36 PM

well most HPT are accurate by the time AF is due (average of 14 dpo) although not always...........if AF hasn't shown in 2-3 more days I'd retest!!!

GL hun, hope you see a BFP and no AF ;)

mommy10811
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:04 AM
i started my pireod

Quoting -Mommy-2-Three-:

well most HPT are accurate by the time AF is due (average of 14 dpo) although not always...........if AF hasn't shown in 2-3 more days I'd retest!!!

GL hun, hope you see a BFP and no AF ;)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Hopefull2012
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:18 AM

Hi mommy10811 sorry you didnt get you positive just wanted to know if you was on clomid or anything like that

mommy10811
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:23 AM
nope not yet we are slowly conciving we have sex maybe once a month lol

Quoting Hopefull2012:

Hi mommy10811 sorry you didnt get you positive just wanted to know if you was on clomid or anything like that

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)