Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

ANYONE WAITING TO OVULATE

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM
  • 20 Replies
CD13 AND CAN FEEL O CREEPING UP. I HAD PAIN ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND BEEN BDING FOR THE LONGEST... DOES RELEASE STRESS IF I MIGHT ADD. JUST WAITING FOR MY TEMP TO RISE. WATERY CM YESTERDAY.. HAVENT CHECKED TODAY BUT IN A FEW DAYS SHE SHOULD POP. ANYONE WITH MEE! LETS RIDE THIS OUT TOGETHER!!!
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MsWood729
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:49 PM

I'm CD12...been testing with a Clearblue digital OPK.  I will continue til I see that Smiley face =)  Hubby & I have been BDing every other day since CD10.  My GYN just keep up with it & it will happen for us

blessedmommiie
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:52 PM
Hopefully we both get our BFP SO WE CAN BE PREGNANT TOGETHER..YAYYY GOODLUCK
dj_kern
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:54 PM

I am on cd12 and might be Oing but not sure.  Have ewcm, cp is high and having ovulation pain.  We have been bd yesterday evening, this morning, and probably tomorrow night.  I might O from now until the 1st, not real sure.  I'm also temping but i didnt get a good nights sleep with interupted sleep last night so my temp this morning wasn't probably accurate.  Good luck and loads of baby dust.

TheyAreMyLoves
by Shantelle on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:01 PM

I'm CD15...watery CM and alllll the O symptoms. Had an ultrasound cd13 that showed an eggy in my left basket. been doing the dance for 4 days straight....just waiting for the O.

GOOD LUCK!

Ames624
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:03 PM

I will sometime probably in the next 5 days or so.  Started using OPKs today

gorgo_shmo
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:10 PM

Cd 14 here either o'd 2 days ago or today not sure since my opks and ff chart are not on the same page....

Supermomof3boy
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:33 PM

How do you check your temperature? I have never done this before. What should your temperature be and how high does it get when you are ovulating? Does it spike up when you are about to ovulate or a day before you ovulate or two days before you ovulate? 

blessedmommiie
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 9:56 PM
This is my first mth temping. Ur supposed to temp first thing in the am before u even get outta bed and ur temp will rise im guessing once u ovulate..good luck ladies we can all be due in january. Keep up the BD and it should work. Im feeling lucky this mth.
Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:44 PM
I am cd12 had ovulation pain.in left.side.yesterday, the right aide today. Ewcm today but do is low, firm and closed. So I have no clue guess I will wait to see.when my temp.spikes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mandybimama
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:48 PM

Im on CD5 and just waiting to see the signs that its time to do some baby making. I track CM & the position, texture and opening of my cervix to pinpoint ovulation.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN