Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
CD13 AND CAN FEEL O CREEPING UP. I HAD PAIN ALL DAY YESTERDAY AND BEEN BDING FOR THE LONGEST... DOES RELEASE STRESS IF I MIGHT ADD. JUST WAITING FOR MY TEMP TO RISE. WATERY CM YESTERDAY.. HAVENT CHECKED TODAY BUT IN A FEW DAYS SHE SHOULD POP. ANYONE WITH MEE! LETS RIDE THIS OUT TOGETHER!!!
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Replies (11-20):
jdixon12
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:56 PM

yes I am ! cd 6 AF ended a couple days ago,expected O on 5/6. Praying for my bfp this cycle.good luck

Mollykl
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 11:59 PM
Meeee!! I'm on cd 16 and I stillll havent had a positive opk...gettin kind of worried!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
blessedmommiie
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:05 AM
Good luck. I dont like opks because i haven't gotten a positive either and frm wht im hearing u should test twice a day and since this is my first time i only bought 10 soo i guess ima just rely on my temp spike. Dont worry those things r tricky.. good luck
Wantstobeamum22
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:30 AM

Im on CD7 today, i started testing with ovulation test on CD6, so i dont miss it, and im taking blackmores conceive well gold.. So im hoping i get my BFP this month, Good luck ladies and i hope we all get our BFP's this month

ImTheGreatest87
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:27 AM

According to my calculations, I should be ovulating on the 10th of May. I am at CD9 and (TMI) experiencing watery CM. As I type this I am having a few light cramps so I know for sure that my little eggy will be dropping soon..lol (TMI). My hubby wanted to baby dance but I wasn't in the mood plus I knew for sure that I am not fertile as of yet (TMI) but when that day comes and ovulation day, he would know what mood I'll be in then..lol. Praying that May is my month.

ttc

Number One Mommy!

zeekenpaymomma
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:33 AM

this is my week for high fertility and supposed to ovulate on May 7th, i so hope this is my month. We have been trying for about a year now. Im starting to get a bit frustrated. I went for my blood draw today to get my thyroid rechecked to make sure its not messing up again. I am also taking prenatals like they told me to do when i conceived my youngest. Good luck to all the other want to be mommas out there i hope this is our month. BABY DUST ALL AROUND!!!

junebutterfly
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I'm on CD11 and was having what I thought was O pains on my left side but my temp is still low. Can you feel O pain before your temp spike?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yngmomma21833
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:14 AM
I am on cd18 and I believe I o on the morning of cd17 or night of cd16. I had stretchy clear cm yesterday morning then white stretchy cm last night to creamy lotiony cm this morning. And my temp went up .30 degrees this morning. I am just guessing though so Bd is happening often lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tanzi.farhan
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:40 AM

CD12 here...waiting to O

candis06
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:45 AM

I should O on saturday so I'm checking every day with tests. I also have preseed and am buying cups tonight! Baby dust to everyone !

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)