Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Too much sugar during 2WW could be bad?

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM
  • 15 Replies

Ok, so I've read this on another forum a while ago where somebody's Dr said to stay away from sugar, and sugary stuff during the 2WW. I've been trying to find something on it on the web, but came up with nothing. So what do you ladies think? Does anyone know if this has any truth to it, and why? I know we shouldn't be consuming too much sugar anyways, but I'm always craving some kind of a dessert, and lately I've been a chocoholic.

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theirmommy04
by Emma on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:51 PM
What is 2ww?
pryn4amiracle
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM

2WW- 2 Week Wait :)

Quoting theirmommy04:

What is 2ww?

krazene
by Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:53 PM
2 week wait

Quoting theirmommy04:

What is 2ww?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Swiseman
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:28 PM

heck i had my junk food and I even drank during my 2ww.. I told myself to stop stressing over the 2ww and  have fun .. I let myself relax and enjoy having sex and my 25th bday party with all my friends and 6days later I got my bfp.

amandaxshawn08
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Woohoo! Congrats :)

I was going thru a miscarriage for my 21st and got totally shitfaced to not think about it. It workedd. I was focused on the trash can!!! Haha!!

Quoting Swiseman:

heck i had my junk food and I even drank during my 2ww.. I told myself to stop stressing over the 2ww and  have fun .. I let myself relax and enjoy having sex and my 25th bday party with all my friends and 6days later I got my bfp.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaxshawn08
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:31 PM
Op - good luck and fingers crossed for ya!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Swiseman
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:36 PM

I think ppl make to much stress out of trying to get prego and that's why they take so long or can't . .. I decided to take a different way of making a baby and it worked just great. It was our first month not trying and it was so much fun to enjoy it. I just knew I had ewcm between cd 9-13 and just had fun .. then had fun afterwards and had a glass of wine almost every night. I was not going to let my body get so stressed out that it didn't want to do anything

Quoting amandaxshawn08:

I was going thru a miscarriage for my 21st and got totally shitfaced to not think about it. It workedd. I was focused on the trash can!!! Haha!!

Quoting Swiseman:

pregnancy

wedding planning

zanana
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:37 PM
its something about it raising your glucose levels they say the same thing about carb like pasta and bread. i have been craving pasta and koolaid lately ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amandaxshawn08
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:43 PM
Understandable.

Quoting Swiseman:

I think ppl make to much stress out of trying to get prego and that's why they take so long or can't . .. I decided to take a different way of making a baby and it worked just great. It was our first month not trying and it was so much fun to enjoy it. I just knew I had ewcm between cd 9-13 and just had fun .. then had fun afterwards and had a glass of wine almost every night. I was not going to let my body get so stressed out that it didn't want to do anything

Quoting amandaxshawn08:

Quoting Swiseman:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pryn4amiracle
by Silver Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:29 PM

I think I'm stressing out about some things too much. I'm trying to avoid certain foods, eating fish just 1x/week. I don't drink alcohol very often, but every now and then I'd like a glass of wine or a beer. I think from now on I'm gonna alow myself a glass here and there if I feel like it. Anyways. Thanks for sharing. 

Quoting Swiseman:

Quoting amandaxshawn08:

Quoting Swiseman:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured