Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Hi everyone :) after some advise & knowledge :)

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hi Ladies,
I've just become a member, i'm here to pick your brains a little *^-^*

My partner and i have been together for 4 years now, and at the beginning of the year we decided that we'd start trying for a baby :) exciting times!!
We've been ttc since & so far nothing...however...

I was due on either yesterday or today and at the moment i'm having a ache in my belly which is almost un-noticeable but because i'm thinking about it i can feel it hahaha...does that even make sense?? Anyway...

When i've been going to the bathroom i've noticed a brownish/yellow discharge on my pad. I have no infections or anything like that, but i first though it was my period starting up, but when i wipe no more comes out...
I thought that maybe this could be IB?? I'm really hopeful that it is, but cant help feeling like it'll be like all the other times. I've taken a test and it was negative, but i'm sure it's too early to tell anyhow :\

I'm so anxious to know :) has anyone else had this or am i crazy??
Baby dust to all TTC xxxxxxxxx

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Happiness4Me
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:13 PM

I am in the same boat as you right now! I was due for AF yesterday or today and I have nothing. In regards to the light brown discharge, this could just be the start of AF. I don't mean to sound like a downer, but this happens to me every cycle. IB always come between 6-12 days after O. Maybe...just maybe this could be a sign that AF will not be showing up and is letting go of old blood to get ready for a little bean! Everyone's body is different so it could be so many factors. I really hope you get your BFP!

I also hope I have helped a little! My DH and I have been TTC #1 for 18 months now and are just trying to enjoy life and not put to much pressure on ourselves. :) It will happen!good luck

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers

MissDarby
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you,so, so much :)

I know that it could be a false alarm...i looked at my O chart and the 12th day after O was yesterday...
I can't help but be hopeful :) hahaha

You helped a LOT *^-^*
I hope you get your BFP really soon, we've only been trying for a little while but i know how dissapointing it is every month x THANK YOU X
Lots of baby dust to you :)
you rock

autum713
by Bronze Member on Apr. 28, 2012 at 7:26 PM
FX for ya!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MissDarby
by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Quoting autum713:

FX for ya!!!!

Thank you sooo much :) finally getting the hang of this website hahaha xxxxxx

MissDarby
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:49 AM

Still haven't come on, but last night i had a very light red blood when i wiped. This moring back to the light brownish. No actual bleeding :)
I tested but it was negative, probs too early to tell ^-^ i've never had this before mmy body is like clockwork. I'm excited that it might actually be happening this time, we may have our family after all :D

MissDarby
by on May. 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM

Quoting Happiness4Me:

I am in the same boat as you right now! I was due for AF yesterday or today and I have nothing. In regards to the light brown discharge, this could just be the start of AF. I don't mean to sound like a downer, but this happens to me every cycle. IB always come between 6-12 days after O. Maybe...just maybe this could be a sign that AF will not be showing up and is letting go of old blood to get ready for a little bean! Everyone's body is different so it could be so many factors. I really hope you get your BFP!

I also hope I have helped a little! My DH and I have been TTC #1 for 18 months now and are just trying to enjoy life and not put to much pressure on ourselves. :) It will happen!good luck

Unfortunately this time wasn't for me :'| how about you?? We're going to keep trying :) Sending you lots of baby dust :) xx

ariesmommy84
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:31 AM

fx'ed for you!!

pregnancy week by week
MissDarby
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:12 PM

Quoting ariesmommy84:

fx'ed for you!!

Thank you so much :) & CONGRATULATIONS!! xpregnant belly

ariesmommy84
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:49 PM
Thank you! You will get your bfp! Sometimes it just takes longer!! Took us almost 3 years!

Quoting MissDarby:

Quoting ariesmommy84:

fx'ed for you!!

Thank you so much :) & CONGRATULATIONS!! xpregnant belly

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Happiness4Me
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:09 AM

It wasn't the time for me either. I wish you all the best and baby dust! I hope we both get our BFP soon! FX!fingers crossed

Quoting MissDarby:

Quoting Happiness4Me:

Unfortunately this time wasn't for me :'| how about you?? We're going to keep trying :) Sending you lots of baby dust :) xx

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN