Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

AF is AS or AD or AN (TMI)

Posted by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM
  • 4 Replies

that stands for Auntie Flo is Auntie Spot, or Auntie Drop, or really just Auntie NOT.  I was suposed to start on Friday.. and I though I did/was.  The first 6 hours of the first day is usually just rusty brown spotting when I wipe and maybe some red drops when I go pee.  Then it just gets heavier(but I could wear one pad ALL day so mine are never super heavy) and lasts about 2 days and then the 3rd day is rust red spots again.  Well, I started on Friday morning and I still haven't gotten past the rusty spotting... so I figured I was safe to have sex (oppps boyfriend got all bloody) so then I figured I would actually start...nope.  I'm really upset and kinda worried.  I know I ovulated on time and I had an ultrasound on the 18th and they saw an egg in my tube so i know I should have started on Friday.  I took a HPT on Tuesday and it was Negative.  What could be doing this to my period?  Will it affect ovulation next cycle?  Also, not sure if its relative or not, but I had a mc at 9 weeks in January (things have been 100% normal since then) and a chemical pregnancy last month that caused my period to start 2 days late.  So this cycle when I say I should have started Friday, I really should have started Tuesday, but I already adjusted my calendar.  Anyway the jist of this is I shoulda started but I haven't really, what do I do?

by on Apr. 28, 2012 at 10:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
iSMILEheCRIES
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:30 AM

bump?

dababiesdreams
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:33 AM
Wait a few days and test again
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
iSMILEheCRIES
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:39 AM

Ya think, even with the little bit of spotting?

Quoting dababiesdreams:

krunchykorn
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 9:51 AM

id test becos i hate waiting lol

Quoting iSMILEheCRIES:

Ya think, even with the little bit of spotting?

Quoting dababiesdreams:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN