Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Baby dreams, makes me sad. :(

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

I had a dream that I carried and gave birth to 4 little miracles. 2 boys and 2 girls. But, I did it for someone else. They were someone elses babies, I just carried them. As good as it felt to help someone else out, it still hurt so bad. I know it was just a dream, but really? 2 years just makes it so much harder to have any dreams about being pregnant. We did our last dose of Clomid and it didn't work. We think it's time to stop. We are paying out of pocket and it just keeps getting more and more expensive and nothing ever works. I know that if I would just O, I would get my BFP, but Oing is the hardest thing in the world for me. Blah. Sorry for the rant, I'm just thinking it's time to give up. I know people have tried for longer than that, but I don't think that's for me. If I was at least Oing I'd probably feel better about it, but my body just doesn't work at all, which makes it extra depressing. Ok, sorry, I'm done now. :(

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ttc_mommy6
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I've had preg dreams for awhile... dreaming last night I got a bfp... took a test this morning and BFN! I know exactly how you feel.. and I think my problem is I'm expecting to get preg on 100 mg of clomid and I know it can take a few trys or some other fertility meds and it KILLIN my heart... we are together on this!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:00 PM

Yea, this is my 8th cycle on Fertility Pills, my body needs a break and we just can't afford Injectibles right now. It's so disappointing.

Quoting ttc_mommy6:

I've had preg dreams for awhile... dreaming last night I got a bfp... took a test this morning and BFN! I know exactly how you feel.. and I think my problem is I'm expecting to get preg on 100 mg of clomid and I know it can take a few trys or some other fertility meds and it KILLIN my heart... we are together on this!

ttc_mommy6
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:02 PM
I hear you... we can't afford anything but clomid and whatever pills are on the market... :(
it will happen... may not be our time... but I know it'll happen!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:06 PM

I'm trying SO hard to believe it, but after 2 years, I think it's at least time for a break. I wish you the best though. Sending lots of baby dust your way!

Quoting ttc_mommy6:

I hear you... we can't afford anything but clomid and whatever pills are on the market... :(
it will happen... may not be our time... but I know it'll happen!

TTCbby1
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:09 PM
I had a dream I was preggo and went crib shopping :) but I knw af will be here tomorrow :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:13 PM

FX she doesn't show! GL!!

Quoting TTCbby1:

I had a dream I was preggo and went crib shopping :) but I knw af will be here tomorrow :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)