Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are they getting darker?UPDATE!!! 5/2 (piog)

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM
  • 21 Replies

They are 10/11dpo, 11/12dpo, and 12/13 dpo (today). The first 2 are taken within 24 hrs. The middle and the bottom are taken within 12 hours. After 2 losses last yr, I'm terrified of another mc. It seems to me the tests should be darker. Hubby is off no help bc he keeps telling me I'm making myself paranoid and psycho with testing. So, what do you girls think?

*** Update 5/2 ***

I think I can breathe now. The two that have writing on it was supposed to say 4/29 and 4/30. The bottom test is from today. I wanted to test till I saw the test line get darker than the control line. This is the day af was supposed to be due.

Also, got my pregnancy confirmed yesterday. The lady at the clinic I went to told me that was the earliest she's ever seen a test come up positive in the 7 years she's been there. I'm wondering if there is two in there, he he. Regardless, I'm sure this is my sticky baby/babies.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hrfroggie
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:55 PM

They all look about the same but that does not mean anything a positive is a positive and they are not getting lighter!!!!!

arab.love.19
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:56 PM

U can tell from the last pic they r getting darker. And don't test everyday try testing every other day u can notice better and u don't wanna stress urself n guess if they r getting darker or not...I did that n once everyone told me I listened to them n it was noticeably darker if u don't test every day but every other day.

CatherineA670
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:39 AM
They all look the same to me!!
Congrates love :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p0pc0rn
by *Lacy* on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:23 AM

I'm almost 12 weeks, and I tested just for the fun of it again a couple days ago. The test looked JUST like the one I took at 4 weeks, so it doesnt HAVE to get darker... as long as theres a line there you should be good mama :)

Dmyers5
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:42 AM
CONGRATS!
purvislets
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:46 AM
This! It takes 48 hours for your hcg to double do you should be able to see a noticeable difference every few days.

Quoting arab.love.19:

U can tell from the last pic they r getting darker. And don't test everyday try testing every other day u can notice better and u don't wanna stress urself n guess if they r getting darker or not...I did that n once everyone told me I listened to them n it was noticeably darker if u don't test every day but every other day.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
szimona
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:51 AM
Hcg doubles every 48h so if you compare the first and last test its very clear that they are getting darker! Good luck and congrats!
mlg1989
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:31 AM
Well if u were having a miscarriage no amount of hpt will prevent it.
stop stressing cause that's worse for your body/baby.
You have a bfp. Celebrate that you concieved again, don't ponder of the negetives(no matter how scary)

Congrats!!!
november117
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Not everybody's get darker. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my2beauties133
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 6:08 PM

They look great mama! I tested at 13 and 14 DPO, and it did get darker on day 14. I tested again on 20 DPO, as I was waiting for my blood test results. That test was not darker than the other two. I felt nervous, but my numbers ended up being 2248 at 19 DPO. I am now 31w4d, and everything is great. Try to remember the dye in each test is different in quantity, so as long as a line is there, all should be just fine. Congrats again!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured