Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
went to the hospital for two reasons on friday ; one was cause I still had pain on my left side of the abdominal plus I had to anxiety attacks at work and I was throwing up.. when I get there the er dr said he would do a CT of my abdominal but first of of course was all the normal blood work and urine test they do... he comes back to me says that I am pregnant all I can do is sit there and cry; then I freaked out and was started to breath hard and he said he would give me benadril to calm me down and it won't hurt the baby, and said they would do an ultrasound instead but said that there was a problem but not be scared that it can be that I am just really early in my pregnancy but my hcg was 37 and I was have to get it check every 48-72 hrs... and of course when he got my ultrasound results back they couldn't see anything but told me not to worry to have faith.... girls I am terrified I am trying to stay focus and have been on bed rest like he said but I am scared I am still having stomach pains... please help is it really bad..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 2:16 PM
Replies (21-30):
diana0120
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 11:26 PM
Thank u ladies so much, going in the morning to get rechecked... prayers please
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KenyanJewel
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this

I pray everything is well. Think positive thoughts!

.tiffypooh.
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Holy crap! This happened to me last Friday too! Went into the ER for severe abdominal pain and they did all the routine lab results. Urine came back positive for pregnancy, my ultrasound showed nothing due to them thinking I'm very early. Blood came back negative though! I had another beta draw last Friday to make sure it wasn't a lab error and I'm still waiting on results... So hoping I have a great outcome like you did! GL & fx for you hun! 

Waiting on them to call back. Hope I get good news too!

Bero2007
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:34 AM

Those numbers are going up really well! Congrats and I hope the tummy pain is gone!

mmoleader
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:45 AM

any updates? Praying it is just really early.

RaynesMommy07
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:09 PM
Any updates?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melisoto253
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:15 PM
Praying for yu xoxo
.tiffypooh.
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:32 PM
Update?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
diana0120
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:44 AM

Okay, Ladies..Sorry for taking to long with an update...I went to my regular Dr. on Monday morning she checked my HCG and the results came back yesterday it was 247...YAY!! but they still need to go more up, so I am still praying... I still have stomach pains, yesterday it felt like it was under my left rib going towards my back idk whats that all about, buy I am still resting not doing anything, no walking, no lifting, no sex... One more thing I also went to a GYN on Monday afternoon I couldnt wait I am terrified she also did HCG test and Per something test,lol... I will let you know as soon as the results are in..

melisoto253
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:56 AM
Congrats ... im sure everything will be fine. Super happy for yu (:
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)