Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Fertility Blend?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:33 AM
  • 13 Replies

I believe it is a suppliment from GNC...Has anyone taken this? I was told about it recently, and read some good reviews but just wondered if anyone here has tried it or takes it now.. Thanks!!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TryingForNumTwo
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank god someone found it!! I started taking it dec to regulate my 57 day cycle and by jan I had I period which was according to my doctor a 28 day cycle and I then had on in feb also found out on march 12 I was prego....yay.. but ended shortly on march 27 because of my cervix...I believe fb works wonders....I waiting on my nxt cycle to use it again..and to add my hubby took the one for men...just to help his swimmers..and my sis told me about it because she started a week before ovulation and she ended up getting prego that cycle and now is due in june with a healthy bby girl...which I believe fb had eveything to do with it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LIZLOPEZ1
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:40 PM

IM GONNA TRY THIS THANKS!!

daydreamer34
by New Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:51 PM

I started taking it 3 weeks ago.

nac723
by Nina on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:52 PM

I just started taking this. And so did my husband. We have been trying for almost 2 years now and trying trying hard for the past year! We decided to do this before expensive fertility treatments! On the Fertility Blend site you're also able to take a pre-natal vitamin. I recommend Twinlabs pre-natal, they are in a capsule so they are easier to absorb into your system

I'm hoping they work soon! I want to be a mom!! It does say that it takes anywhere from 3-6 months so don't give up and keep us updated! :)

Good Luck and lotsa baby dust!

TLIF1281
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:23 PM

I wonder if the one from Vitaminshoppe here in pcola will work just as well. It only costs 11 dollars. I can go pick it up tomorrow. 

WenStew
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:05 AM

Wow, it will even regulate periods? That is great to know since mine is so irregular! I found it on Amazon for $24 which is much better than $40 at GNC so I think I'm going to order it! Thank you for replying, and I'm sorry to hear about your mc, extra sticky baby dust for you!!!

Quoting TryingForNumTwo:

Thank god someone found it!! I started taking it dec to regulate my 57 day cycle and by jan I had I period which was according to my doctor a 28 day cycle and I then had on in feb also found out on march 12 I was prego....yay.. but ended shortly on march 27 because of my cervix...I believe fb works wonders....I waiting on my nxt cycle to use it again..and to add my hubby took the one for men...just to help his swimmers..and my sis told me about it because she started a week before ovulation and she ended up getting prego that cycle and now is due in june with a healthy bby girl...which I believe fb had eveything to do with it!!

WenStew
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:11 AM

Yes it is MUCH less expensive than firtility treatments! and good to hear so many great reviews and success stories from it!  I found it on Amazon for 24 a bottle which is better than 40 a bottle from GNC, just fyi :) We have been trying for a year and a half so I know exactly what you are going through, it is definitely an emotional rollercoaster sometimes.. well good luck with everything!!

Quoting nac723:

I just started taking this. And so did my husband. We have been trying for almost 2 years now and trying trying hard for the past year! We decided to do this before expensive fertility treatments! On the Fertility Blend site you're also able to take a pre-natal vitamin. I recommend Twinlabs pre-natal, they are in a capsule so they are easier to absorb into your system

I'm hoping they work soon! I want to be a mom!! It does say that it takes anywhere from 3-6 months so don't give up and keep us updated! :)

Good Luck and lotsa baby dust!

WenStew
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:13 AM

That is a much better price then fb! What is it called?

Quoting TLIF1281:

I wonder if the one from Vitaminshoppe here in pcola will work just as well. It only costs 11 dollars. I can go pick it up tomorrow. 

WenStew
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:16 AM

Oh and also, does anyone know if you stop taking it when you find our you are pregnant? Or take it all through pregnancy? That may be a stupid question, but I was a bit confused by that :)

Rose87
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:17 AM
I conceived on my 1st cycle and dh's 3rd cycle (plus we tried clomid)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)