Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Supportive Cycle Buddies Needed **Final update in green**

Posted by   + Show Post

Today is CD1 for me...I am in need of supportive buddies. Today is hitting me so hard, I feel like a failure and worthless. As sick as  I have felt all month..after the femera, ultrasounds and trigger shot. I have felt miserable all month...taking each symptom with as much faith that it was finally our time. Then yesterday spotting and today AF shows up.  I would love to have someone to help me and me to support them thru this cycle, I feel so alone seeing so many  BFP's and I am truely happy for each and every one that their dreams are coming ture, just makes me feel like a failure.

Good luck ladies, I will continue to pray for my CM TTCers each night.

Just got home from my RE/Ultrasound appointment. My ultrasound looked good so we will get to start a new cycle of meds.....what meds?? Still waiiting for my plan since I ended up seeing the resident. Thank you all for the support. I will update again as soon I know something. Good luck to all of you!

Thank you all for being so supportive...I have needed each and every one of you to help me the last couple of days...so thank you very very much.

Here is my plan for this month:

Today: Ultrasound- looked good, just some free fluid around my right ovary- another ruptured cyst- NO wonder I was having so much pain. Then back to the RE's office for labs....my nurse just called they looked good.

CD 3-7 Femera increasing dose to 5 mg daily

CD12- Another ultrasound to check follicles and plan my Ovidrel injection

Continue my prenatals, calcium and restart Metformin(for my PCOS)

Tons of prayers for all of us!!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Replies (41-50):
mamasarah12
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:38 PM

I am looking for a cycle buddy too this time. today is cd2 for me. In april i did one round of iui and it failed and i have been so sad today over it but gonna gear up to go again this month.!!! Hang in there!!!!

pedsnurse21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Don't feel bad hun ...mine are too.

Quoting 1moretolove:

Not doing anything new this cycle, basically just not preventing, we can't afford ivf and that might be the only thing that would help. My eggs are just old! Lol Hope things work out for you this cycle.

Quoting pedsnurse21:

Good luck hun. Are you doing anything new this cycle? I am sitting in my REs office waiting for my Ultrasound and new game plan. I will be praying for you.

Quoting 1moretolove:

I'm cd 4, cycle #28.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pedsnurse21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:31 PM
We will be great.buddies....today is cd2 for me too. I will be praying for you. Will you do IUI this cycle too? Any meds?

Quoting mamasarah12:

I am looking for a cycle buddy too this time. today is cd2 for me. In april i did one round of iui and it failed and i have been so sad today over it but gonna gear up to go again this month.!!! Hang in there!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vcaulkins
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:12 PM

WOOHOO! YAY for your plan ;) I'm having an Ovidrel injection shiped to my house tomorrow that I'm supposed to take with me to my US on CD14. Have you had this shot before?

mamasarah12
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:15 PM
Yes I am. This is my plan:
Clomid 3-7 then us then trigger shot. I'm so gladf tyo have a buddy! I have been ttc for 5 years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:24 PM
1 mom liked this

praying fingers crossed AND baby dust  :)

pedsnurse21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:53 PM
I did the shot last month too but no luck. The shot was painless but it did make me very nauseated. Good luck. I am praying for you.

Quoting vcaulkins:

WOOHOO! YAY for your plan ;) I'm having an Ovidrel injection shiped to my house tomorrow that I'm supposed to take with me to my US on CD14. Have you had this shot before?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pedsnurse21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Sounds like a great plan. I am lucky to have you as a buddy. I will be praying for you.

Quoting mamasarah12:

Yes I am. This is my plan:

Clomid 3-7 then us then trigger shot. I'm so gladf tyo have a buddy! I have been ttc for 5 years.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I am SO glad you finally got the answers & game plan you needed :) fx those follies grow like they need to!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vcaulkins
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:13 PM

fx for you too! I hope I don't get nauseated, that would make bd very hard lol

Quoting pedsnurse21:

I did the shot last month too but no luck. The shot was painless but it did make me very nauseated. Good luck. I am praying for you.

Quoting vcaulkins:

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured