Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Supportive Cycle Buddies Needed **Final update in green**

Posted by   + Show Post

Today is CD1 for me...I am in need of supportive buddies. Today is hitting me so hard, I feel like a failure and worthless. As sick as  I have felt all month..after the femera, ultrasounds and trigger shot. I have felt miserable all month...taking each symptom with as much faith that it was finally our time. Then yesterday spotting and today AF shows up.  I would love to have someone to help me and me to support them thru this cycle, I feel so alone seeing so many  BFP's and I am truely happy for each and every one that their dreams are coming ture, just makes me feel like a failure.

Good luck ladies, I will continue to pray for my CM TTCers each night.

Just got home from my RE/Ultrasound appointment. My ultrasound looked good so we will get to start a new cycle of meds.....what meds?? Still waiiting for my plan since I ended up seeing the resident. Thank you all for the support. I will update again as soon I know something. Good luck to all of you!

Thank you all for being so supportive...I have needed each and every one of you to help me the last couple of days...so thank you very very much.

Here is my plan for this month:

Today: Ultrasound- looked good, just some free fluid around my right ovary- another ruptured cyst- NO wonder I was having so much pain. Then back to the RE's office for labs....my nurse just called they looked good.

CD 3-7 Femera increasing dose to 5 mg daily

CD12- Another ultrasound to check follicles and plan my Ovidrel injection

Continue my prenatals, calcium and restart Metformin(for my PCOS)

Tons of prayers for all of us!!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Replies (51-59):
pryn4amiracle
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Sounds like you're on the right track. Glad everything turned out good. I hope you'll have some good sized follies!!!

praying fingers crossed

pedsnurse21
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:54 AM
Thanks today I start my increased dose of femera and my metformin (low dose cause my hgb a1c is on the low side).

Good luck buddies...I am praying for all of you.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kagnegcdg
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:06 PM
Am cd 4 am identical to you. Start clomid again in am. Been Ttc for a year with one mc in Oct. PM if you want to talk.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pedsnurse21
by on May. 3, 2012 at 8:46 PM

Good luck with the clomid..I was on it before got pregnant but had losses each time. Its great to have a buddy. Take care!

Quoting kagnegcdg:

Am cd 4 am identical to you. Start clomid again in am. Been Ttc for a year with one mc in Oct. PM if you want to talk.

pedsnurse21
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:50 AM
Sorry to all my buddies that I have been MIA for the last few days I am having a personal crisis. Thank God for my husband being so supportative

Any way I have been praying for all of you. How our your cycles doing?
I finished my femera, still on metformin and prenatals...I have an ultrasound on Friday..then trigger shot and moat likely prometrium again.
I cant wait to hear how you ladies are doing.
Hugs and good luck.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 8, 2012 at 7:59 AM
Oh no I am so sorry you have been going through a rough time! Big HUGS!! I hope your u/s goes well! Is it to check for follies? (not sure how all that works just yet!)

I am CD7 today, and my temps finally look right! I wasn't feeling well at the beginning of my cycle so my temps were oddly high, must have been running a low fever. But now they are back down to normal pre-O temps and my OPKs are getting closer to positive so yay! Can't wait to use the softcups & see if the B6 is working! Maybe I will have an LP longer than 9 days lol

Quoting pedsnurse21:

Sorry to all my buddies that I have been MIA for the last few days I am having a personal crisis. Thank God for my husband being so supportative

I finished my femera, still on metformin and prenatals...I have an ultrasound on Friday..then trigger shot and moat likely prometrium again.

Hugs and good luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisB0107
by Billine on May. 8, 2012 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this

Your green update of your plan is practically what I did to get pregannt this time :) 

I took Femara CD3-7, Ovidrel shot on CD14 after an u/s on CD12 with lots of blood work, everything looks normal.

I just wasn't taking Metformin, but I do have PCOS. Good luck hun! Keep us posted of course :)

pedsnurse21
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Thank you...that gives me hope. Congrats and happy healthy pregnancy and baby.

Quoting HisB0107:

Your green update of your plan is practically what I did to get pregannt this time :) 

I took Femara CD3-7, Ovidrel shot on CD14 after an u/s on CD12 with lots of blood work, everything looks normal.

I just wasn't taking Metformin, but I do have PCOS. Good luck hun! Keep us posted of course :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pedsnurse21
by on May. 8, 2012 at 11:49 AM
Thanks. I am getting the help I need. Good luck. I an cd9 waiting for my opks to get dark and the us to check follicles Friday. Good luck hun.

Quoting bebe42081:

Oh no I am so sorry you have been going through a rough time! Big HUGS!! I hope your u/s goes well! Is it to check for follies? (not sure how all that works just yet!)

I am CD7 today, and my temps finally look right! I wasn't feeling well at the beginning of my cycle so my temps were oddly high, must have been running a low fever. But now they are back down to normal pre-O temps and my OPKs are getting closer to positive so yay! Can't wait to use the softcups & see if the B6 is working! Maybe I will have an LP longer than 9 days lol

Quoting pedsnurse21:

Hugs and good luck.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN