Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Supportive Cycle Buddies Needed **Final update in green**

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
  • 59 Replies
2 moms liked this

Today is CD1 for me...I am in need of supportive buddies. Today is hitting me so hard, I feel like a failure and worthless. As sick as  I have felt all month..after the femera, ultrasounds and trigger shot. I have felt miserable all month...taking each symptom with as much faith that it was finally our time. Then yesterday spotting and today AF shows up.  I would love to have someone to help me and me to support them thru this cycle, I feel so alone seeing so many  BFP's and I am truely happy for each and every one that their dreams are coming ture, just makes me feel like a failure.

Good luck ladies, I will continue to pray for my CM TTCers each night.

Just got home from my RE/Ultrasound appointment. My ultrasound looked good so we will get to start a new cycle of meds.....what meds?? Still waiiting for my plan since I ended up seeing the resident. Thank you all for the support. I will update again as soon I know something. Good luck to all of you!

Thank you all for being so supportive...I have needed each and every one of you to help me the last couple of days...so thank you very very much.

Here is my plan for this month:

Today: Ultrasound- looked good, just some free fluid around my right ovary- another ruptured cyst- NO wonder I was having so much pain. Then back to the RE's office for labs....my nurse just called they looked good.

CD 3-7 Femera increasing dose to 5 mg daily

CD12- Another ultrasound to check follicles and plan my Ovidrel injection

Continue my prenatals, calcium and restart Metformin(for my PCOS)

Tons of prayers for all of us!!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LovinMyBoys0509
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:06 AM
You are definietly not a failure, hun. I'm cd19 so I'm too far in, but I wish you the best of luck and send lots of baby dust your way! I hope you feel better and get that BFP very soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:06 AM
I am not CD1 yet but should be within the next couple of days. BIG HUGS...it's so hard to see all the BFPs and know how hard we tried and all the faith we kept didn't work for us. I saw another damn commercial today with a pregnant woman and had to fight back the tears! Ugh! Anyways I will be here with you whether we are CD buddies or not!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pedsnurse21
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:09 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you so  much. I hope you have a very positive month! Good luck.

Quoting LovinMyBoys0509:

You are definietly not a failure, hun. I'm cd19 so I'm too far in, but I wish you the best of luck and send lots of baby dust your way! I hope you feel better and get that BFP very soon.

pedsnurse21
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Thank you so much for understanding. I cry at commercials even at the Life and Science Museum yesterday....my husband was like what is wrong..I was like everyone has kids or pregnant or both...I feel like I shouldn't even leave that house cause we dont belong here.  Thank you for the support I need. This is the first cycle in along time that I have taken this bad. I am trying to stop crying so I can call my RE and see what our next plan is. I hope you have a wonderful day! I hope you get a BFP and dont see CD1 for a long time.

Quoting bebe42081:

I am not CD1 yet but should be within the next couple of days. BIG HUGS...it's so hard to see all the BFPs and know how hard we tried and all the faith we kept didn't work for us. I saw another damn commercial today with a pregnant woman and had to fight back the tears! Ugh! Anyways I will be here with you whether we are CD buddies or not!!

bebe42081
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:24 AM
You are very welcome! If this is the first time you've let it get to you in a while, I think you are doing GREAT!! Let me know what the RE says! & remember I am rooting for you for this cycle!

As for me I know we will be moving on to the next cycle. A BFN yesterday & .4 degree temp drop over the past 3 days confirms it. I am okay with it for now, it's kinda weird but I'm not ready to leave you girls here anyways ;)

Quoting pedsnurse21:

Thank you so much for understanding. I cry at commercials even at the Life and Science Museum yesterday....my husband was like what is wrong..I was like everyone has kids or pregnant or both...I feel like I shouldn't even leave that house cause we dont belong here.  Thank you for the support I need. This is the first cycle in along time that I have taken this bad. I am trying to stop crying so I can call my RE and see what our next plan is. I hope you have a wonderful day! I hope you get a BFP and dont see CD1 for a long time.

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LGD1024
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:09 AM
I understand today is cd 2 for me and next month will be 18 mth ttc. It def does not get any easier but keep your head high and just think 2 weeks and your trying again!
pedsnurse21
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:17 AM
Called my RE and left a message now the waiting game. I will let you know what she says.

Quoting bebe42081:

You are very welcome! If this is the first time you've let it get to you in a while, I think you are doing GREAT!! Let me know what the RE says! & remember I am rooting for you for this cycle!

As for me I know we will be moving on to the next cycle. A BFN yesterday & .4 degree temp drop over the past 3 days confirms it. I am okay with it for now, it's kinda weird but I'm not ready to leave you girls here anyways ;)

Quoting pedsnurse21:

Quoting bebe42081:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pedsnurse21
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 9:19 AM
Very true. I am waiting for my RE to call back and see this cycles plan. Just really thougt it was my month. My journey has been 11 years and I dont know how much more pain I can go thru.

Quoting LGD1024:

I understand today is cd 2 for me and next month will be 18 mth ttc. It def does not get any easier but keep your head high and just think 2 weeks and your trying again!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DaphneSmith
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:08 AM
I am cd9
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pedsnurse21
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:51 AM
I will take any support I can get. Good luck this month.

Quoting DaphneSmith:

I am cd9
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured