Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Softcup & Pre-Seed.. Tips???

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm READY!!! :) Ladies any tips on using the Pre-Seed and the Softcups?????

Me: 29
DH: 27
TTC#1 for me #2 for my hubby.
Mommy to an angel baby---06-26-2010---

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Replies (11-20):
ImTheGreatest87
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:32 PM

What are soft cups? What are soft cups used for? I never used them before.

ttc

Number One Mommy!

TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 1, 2012 at 1:49 AM
1 mom liked this

okay i got all of these products. my first month with all of them. So here i go--

Softcups:they were scary at first but you get use to them. DH puts it in right after we bd because (TMI) can get the cum that is coming back out and scoop it up in the cup and put it in. I wear them for about 10 hrs. I love them because i can not feel them at all and NOTHING comes out!! :)

Preseed: the recommend dosage is wayyyy too much. I use between 1.5 and 2. DH loves preseed and we use it even when im not in my fertile period. I recommend using the applicator instead of using it externally simply because i hear more people get pregnant inserting it via applicator then using it externally.  

I hope this helps. good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!

brittani
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:04 AM
We tried it this month so far I have a bfn but it's still 4 days till af
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 1, 2012 at 2:11 AM

Softcups are actually used for your period instead of a tampon or pad. But us TTC women use them to aid in getting pregnant. Basically you and SO bd then insert the softcup in right afterwards and can leave it in for 12 hrs. It helps the sperm stay close to the cervix with no mess after bd'ing. I have heard alot of women get their bfp after a month or two using them. Also preseed is highly recommended with using the softcups :) you can buy them at walmart for 6 bucks.

Quoting ImTheGreatest87:

TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 1, 2012 at 2:13 AM

try walmart if yours carries them. I bought mine at walmart for 6 bucks. :)

Quoting mzfiremoon:

Quoting bebe42081:

I am glad u posted that pic I didn't know what softcups looked like so now I do :) I will be buying those for next cycle!

As far as the preseed we just followe the direction on the box & it worked great for us! Good luck!!!!

I'm so glad I could help :) I purchased the softcups at Walgreens for $8.99 and I will give them a try next cycle.. I'm just waiting for AF. THANKS!!

ImTheGreatest87
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:27 AM

Wow, interesting. Thx. for the heads up. Much appreciated. I'm already using Pre~Seed though.

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

Softcups are actually used for your period instead of a tampon or pad. But us TTC women use them to aid in getting pregnant. Basically you and SO bd then insert the softcup in right afterwards and can leave it in for 12 hrs. It helps the sperm stay close to the cervix with no mess after bd'ing. I have heard alot of women get their bfp after a month or two using them. Also preseed is highly recommended with using the softcups :) you can buy them at walmart for 6 bucks.

Quoting ImTheGreatest87:

ttc 

Number One Mommy!

Iluvmyshortcake
by Jenny :) on May. 1, 2012 at 7:52 AM
Going to have to get me these we been TTC for a year and half
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mzfiremoon
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:10 AM

How did you measure out 1.5 or 2.. im confused on this.. can u post a pic of the applicator with 1.5 and with 2 please :)

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

okay i got all of these products. my first month with all of them. So here i go--

Softcups:they were scary at first but you get use to them. DH puts it in right after we bd because (TMI) can get the cum that is coming back out and scoop it up in the cup and put it in. I wear them for about 10 hrs. I love them because i can not feel them at all and NOTHING comes out!! :)

Preseed: the recommend dosage is wayyyy too much. I use between 1.5 and 2. DH loves preseed and we use it even when im not in my fertile period. I recommend using the applicator instead of using it externally simply because i hear more people get pregnant inserting it via applicator then using it externally.  

I hope this helps. good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!

candis06
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:37 AM

Thanks for posting this! I was wondering what the cups were. I bought the pre-seed yesterday from amazon and it will be in tomorrow, just in time for me! I'll have to go to walmart and buy the cups tonight. I should O around saturday and my nerves are killing me. Baby Dust and Good Luck to everyone!

mzfiremoon
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:25 AM

I suggest you give both products a test run before your fertile window begins.. especially the softcups.

Quoting candis06:

Thanks for posting this! I was wondering what the cups were. I bought the pre-seed yesterday from amazon and it will be in tomorrow, just in time for me! I'll have to go to walmart and buy the cups tonight. I should O around saturday and my nerves are killing me. Baby Dust and Good Luck to everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured