Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Softcup & Pre-Seed.. Tips???

Posted by   + Show Post

I'm READY!!! :) Ladies any tips on using the Pre-Seed and the Softcups?????

Me: 29
DH: 27
TTC#1 for me #2 for my hubby.
Mommy to an angel baby---06-26-2010---

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Replies (21-25):
candis06
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:29 PM

I planned on it. The soft cups especially! Those might take me a while to get used to.

mzfiremoon
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:36 PM

i practiced with them yesterday, i suggest you practice before your fertile window. :)

Quoting candis06:

I planned on it. The soft cups especially! Those might take me a while to get used to.

candis06
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:40 PM

I planned on hanging out in the bathroom all night until I got the hang of them. DH will just have to occupy himself with the Xbox. :)

TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 1, 2012 at 7:02 PM

im actually not at home right now but i did find this video and it was very helpful to me when i first got preseed. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFS8MzYhNUE

Quoting mzfiremoon:

How did you measure out 1.5 or 2.. im confused on this.. can u post a pic of the applicator with 1.5 and with 2 please :)

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

okay i got all of these products. my first month with all of them. So here i go--

Softcups:they were scary at first but you get use to them. DH puts it in right after we bd because (TMI) can get the cum that is coming back out and scoop it up in the cup and put it in. I wear them for about 10 hrs. I love them because i can not feel them at all and NOTHING comes out!! :)

Preseed: the recommend dosage is wayyyy too much. I use between 1.5 and 2. DH loves preseed and we use it even when im not in my fertile period. I recommend using the applicator instead of using it externally simply because i hear more people get pregnant inserting it via applicator then using it externally.  

I hope this helps. good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!

mzfiremoon
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:12 AM

Thanks ill check it out :)

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

im actually not at home right now but i did find this video and it was very helpful to me when i first got preseed. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFS8MzYhNUE

Quoting mzfiremoon:

How did you measure out 1.5 or 2.. im confused on this.. can u post a pic of the applicator with 1.5 and with 2 please :)

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

okay i got all of these products. my first month with all of them. So here i go--

Softcups:they were scary at first but you get use to them. DH puts it in right after we bd because (TMI) can get the cum that is coming back out and scoop it up in the cup and put it in. I wear them for about 10 hrs. I love them because i can not feel them at all and NOTHING comes out!! :)

Preseed: the recommend dosage is wayyyy too much. I use between 1.5 and 2. DH loves preseed and we use it even when im not in my fertile period. I recommend using the applicator instead of using it externally simply because i hear more people get pregnant inserting it via applicator then using it externally.  

I hope this helps. good luck and lots of baby dust to you!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)