Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
I supposed to be testing today and DH said "no your going tomorrow to test at the doctors"
I told him " I have a pee party I need to report too!"

Confused DH said " oh you can wait til tomorrow"....

Should I go out and get one or just wait?? ;)

AH!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:58 AM
Replies (11-20):
tanzi.farhan
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:34 PM

agreed simple smile

Quoting TheyAreMyLoves:

if my husband wanted me to wait, i probably would. it's just one day.
is he going to the DR with you? maybe he's excited and wants it to be special. 

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:38 PM
1 mom liked this
My hubby is the same way lol. But I would.make the.excuse.of oh we need.trash bags or laundry stuff and go to the store and get a cheapie
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttc_mommy6
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:47 PM

Thats what i was thinking but i honestly now after lunch feel super lazy... so haha will see how i feel later when the DH gets home. :) 
Thank you :)  

Quoting Seximama23:

My hubby is the same way lol. But I would.make the.excuse.of oh we need.trash bags or laundry stuff and go to the store and get a cheapie

TTCbby1
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this

test!!!!

ttc_mommy6
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:02 PM

ok..ok... the truth comes out lol.. i don't want to go get a test because i'm SOOOO afraid i'm going to get crushed even though i know that it is a bfn because thats what is was yesterday.. :( 

Keep hopin!! I have to go to the store later so i will grab one there and DH can't say anything.. 

<3<3 

Quoting TTCbby1:

test!!!!

TTCbby1
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:03 PM

goodluck hun!!!!! :)

Quoting ttc_mommy6:

ok..ok... the truth comes out lol.. i don't want to go get a test because i'm SOOOO afraid i'm going to get crushed even though i know that it is a bfn because thats what is was yesterday.. :( 

Keep hopin!! I have to go to the store later so i will grab one there and DH can't say anything.. 

<3<3 

Quoting TTCbby1:

test!!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers

Trying to Conceive Ticker
ttc_mommy6
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:07 PM

thank you! 
Have you tested yet? when will you be testing? 

Quoting TTCbby1:

Quoting ttc_mommy6:

<3<3 

Quoting TTCbby1:

test!!!!

TTCbby1
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM

af due today, nothing yet :) will test in the morning!! Ive been having a "full" feeling in my bladder since lastnight :( feel like i constantly have to pee!

Quoting ttc_mommy6:

thank you! 
Have you tested yet? when will you be testing? 

Quoting TTCbby1:

Quoting ttc_mommy6:

<3<3 

Quoting TTCbby1:

test!!!!

ttc_mommy6
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:19 PM

I have just the boobs that are killing, it's hurts so bad to wear a bra. Other than that i just Have the headaches and nauseated. The boobs are the main concern on how mad they are hurting me. 
I hope we both come back on here and Show our BFP's! what time you testing tomorrow? 

Quoting TTCbby1:

af due today, nothing yet :) will test in the morning!! Ive been having a "full" feeling in my bladder since lastnight :( feel like i constantly have to pee!

TTCbby1
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM

I havent been having in breast pain, nipps are just a little sensative and look a little darker, but who know..it can all be in my head lol..breasts are a little sowllen too. I will be testing at about 5:30 AM my time (california) in the morning. I wanna go grab a test and do it now but might as well wait and use FMU.

Quoting ttc_mommy6:

I have just the boobs that are killing, it's hurts so bad to wear a bra. Other than that i just Have the headaches and nauseated. The boobs are the main concern on how mad they are hurting me. 
I hope we both come back on here and Show our BFP's! what time you testing tomorrow? 

Quoting TTCbby1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN