Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

any ladies who have endometriosis.

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM
  • 17 Replies
Wanted to ask you what you do and use to improve ur chances of ttc ur baby. Any new ideas that u would b kind enough to share. Me and dh have been trying for 54 months for our 1st. I have had surgery to remove it once. Wanted more methods i could use. Thanks in advance. Gl 2 all. :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GwenMB
by Gwen on Apr. 30, 2012 at 5:33 PM

No experience with endo, but have you tried talking to a naturopath?  Sometimes they have good, natural methods for fixing things.

vcaulkins
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:30 PM

Have you tried acupuncture? 

Seximama23
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:38 PM
1 mom liked this
I dont know, my cousin was on depo for.endo and got pregnant while on depo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffersmu
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Here's a glimpse of hope for you. My friend was told shed never have a baby bc her endometriosis was so bad. Infact she scheduled an appt to get her female parts removed. At her consultation she found out she was preg!!! She said what she's pretty sure happened was a night of drinking w her fiance and all night crazy sex. Lol. That's it,nothing extra. But regardless, its a glimpse of hope , she has a wonderful 4 yr old now conceived after being told there's no way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
yas1985
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:20 AM

Quoting GwenMB:

No experience with endo, but have you tried talking to a naturopath?  Sometimes they have good, natural methods for fixing things.

no i haven't. i will have to read up on it. Thanks for your suggestion gwen :)

yas1985
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:21 AM

Quoting vcaulkins:

i haven't, have you tried it? is it painfull?

yas1985
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:25 AM

Quoting Tiffersmu:

Here's a glimpse of hope for you. My friend was told shed never have a baby bc her endometriosis was so bad. Infact she scheduled an appt to get her female parts removed. At her consultation she found out she was preg!!! She said what she's pretty sure happened was a night of drinking w her fiance and all night crazy sex. Lol. That's it,nothing extra. But regardless, its a glimpse of hope , she has a wonderful 4 yr old now conceived after being told there's no way.

lol, that's great to hear. when i hear success stories like that it gives me hope that it will happen one day. I have been told that my chances are small, the only option is ivf. thanks for sharing.simple smile

GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 2, 2012 at 9:36 AM

Quoting yas1985:

Quoting vcaulkins:

I've done accupuncture & didn't find it painful.  It was harder for me to relax during it than I'd expected, but it isn't painful.  The needles only go in a very little bit & they know exactly where to put the needles so it doesn't hit a nerve.

FortWorthMomma
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:41 AM

I wish I could give you hope I mean I had my son when I was 18 and after years of trying for another one, when I was 25 found out I have endo, I have been on several treatments and three surgeries. I havent Lost hope at all. I know when its supposed to happen it will. Just keep your head up. I would keep talking to your DR and see what others options they have.

yas1985
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:02 AM

oh ok. that's my problem, i find it extremely difficult to relax and i think the needles will work me up even more. This is what i am afraid of. :(

Quoting GwenMB:

Quoting yas1985:

Quoting vcaulkins:

I've done accupuncture & didn't find it painful.  It was harder for me to relax during it than I'd expected, but it isn't painful.  The needles only go in a very little bit & they know exactly where to put the needles so it doesn't hit a nerve.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN