Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What has been the most stressful thing for you while ttc this month?

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM
  • 13 Replies
For me...spotting!!! Thinking AF is coming early since after my mc I was having periods every two weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
colbys_mom
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM
The fact since I started charting I'm more confused than ever. I know it didn't work this month and I will have my period in a week or so. Ugh I can't wait for the next cycle so I can try to do this right.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Koukla12905
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:41 PM
Wondering how long it will take for me to ovulate again after getting off BCP, and if my cycles will be regular.
zanana
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:42 PM
my emotions
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melisoto253
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:44 PM
Trying to get ovulation & fertility on track, along w/ DF ... we want a baby but he is always tired smh... i guess yu dont want enough huh (sorry had to vent)
bebe42081
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:45 PM
2 moms liked this
It's actually been my least stressful cycle thus far! I'm thinking it was cuz I found u ladies :)

But I will say these damn mothers day commercials with the babies & pregnant women are KILLING me
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:46 PM
This is my first time charting. It stresses me out cuz im worried that my temps r going down amd im gna kno af is coming or something.

Quoting colbys_mom:

The fact since I started charting I'm more confused than ever. I know it didn't work this month and I will have my period in a week or so. Ugh I can't wait for the next cycle so I can try to do this right.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:47 PM
Vent away! sometimes my hubby is the same! its frustrating!!!

Quoting melisoto253:

Trying to get ovulation & fertility on track, along w/ DF ... we want a baby but he is always tired smh... i guess yu dont want enough huh (sorry had to vent)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttc_mommy6
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:48 PM
I started clomid this cycle and I've felt feeling I've never felt before. Frustrating with 2 positive opks one from clomid and I'm hoping the other one was true. Temping lost my data and started charting when I ovulated, cramps, just all around has been a stressful cycle I'm hoping to let it happen next cycle and I'm going to stop with the charting and just do opks.
I see the doc tomorrow so I will find out what he wants to do..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TheyAreMyLoves
by Shantelle on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:50 PM
1 mom liked this

48949284902843902482094 negative ovulation tests!!!!!

stupid, all over the place temps.

melisoto253
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 7:57 PM
I feel us ladies do more work. Like we have to take the vitamins/shots & ect .. yes they deal with loss also but we have so much more. Like before omg i couldnt get DF to let me breathe bc we would have sex so frequently and now since we moved to OH like i rarely get it. WTF. Thats how i feel.. i just need to relax and stop going crazy. I only try to keep track of what i listed so i dont stress out w/ temping and opks. Sorry for the TMI ... but this is the only place i can.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)