Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

WTH!! Any ideas? Please read! 5/2 ultrasound results

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM
  • 16 Replies
Ok, I am pretty regular. Every 27-29 days. But for the last month and a half, WONKY AS HELL! I have been bleeding off and on, light brown to dark brown but only a little. Like barely enough to make it out onto a pad. Here are the days I have been doing this, since feb.

Feb- bled normal from 16-20
Mar- bled very light brown from 16-21 (on time but light)
Bled 29-apr 4 light brown
Apr-11-20 light brown
Bled 27-29 light brown

So confused. I never bleed this light on my periods. Always bleed heavy, like 6-7 pads a day for the first 2-3 days. It has just been doing this of and on thing and I have never had this happen. And now today, no bleeding but very sharp piercing pain in my ovary area while my bladder was full. Happened like twice. Due to start my period in like 7 days but with all this going on, I don't even know if these are periods or when they are really starting. Going to doc tomorrow. It wanted to get your opinions. Please!

5/1. They do not know what is going on. Could be stress, could be all the weight I have lost. Doing sonogram tomorrow and after that they will check my lining and if it is too thick they may have to do a biopsy. I am so frustrated and angry and upset and disappointed right now. Ya try to do everything right and ya just keep getting slapped in the face. I don't know what to do anymore! I say all this as I have been crying for the last hour and see no end in sight.

5/2 ultrasound revealed....no baby but also no issues. She said my ovaries and uterus looked great and, shockingly, no more signs of PCOS!! But still no explanation as to why the wierd bleeding? She did say it looked like I did ovulate on my left side! But my endometrial lining is getting ready for period and it looks like it will be...shocker of shockers, very light! Wish I would get back to normal. Still have to see doc again to discuss results.
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vcaulkins
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:01 PM

something could be messing with your hormones making AF irregular, possibly stress? Your dr should be able to help you ;)

junebutterfly
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you tested??? Some women bled during pregnancy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lorraine182
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:05 PM

Not sure what's going on there! I had been regular then missed 2 months but wasn't pregnant so they gave me Prometrium and was fine for 2 months then had a full on 21 day period from hell so the gyn gave me birth control for 1 month and now I'm fine.You should call your doctor,maybe they can get you back on a normal cycle.

Carista
by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:28 PM
Vcaulkins-had a blood test done on march 27 for my annual and hormones were perfect.
Junebutterfly-took 3 tests, the last of which was on April 17 and all neg. the only time I have ever had bleeding like this was when I was preggo with my son and did it for like a week and a half to two weeks during first month of pregnancy but then all was fine.
krystyneh
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:55 AM
I've been going through that lately also
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Firemanswife723
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:58 AM

Best of luck to you! Hope it is nothing serious! Wish I could be more help! KUP on what's going on! :)

junebutterfly
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:40 AM
Hmmm well hopefully the doctor can tell you something good luck

Quoting Carista:

Vcaulkins-had a blood test done on march 27 for my annual and hormones were perfect.

Junebutterfly-took 3 tests, the last of which was on April 17 and all neg. the only time I have ever had bleeding like this was when I was preggo with my son and did it for like a week and a half to two weeks during first month of pregnancy but then all was fine.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 1, 2012 at 4:00 PM

Sounds very frustrating!  I hope the sonogram has answers for you tomorrow.

EthansMomma2010
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:06 PM

i have been going through somethng similiar with my periods and no idea what it is either. hugs honey. i hope you get some answers. significant weightloss can interupt your cycles a lot but not for a long time so it might just take a few months to straighten out. 

Ilovebnamommy08
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN