Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I Had A Miscarriage :-(

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:56 AM
  • 33 Replies

Like last yr win i found out i had an Ectopic pregnancy the day i turned 5 wks, i started bleeding again this time @ 5wks & 1day pregnant HCG level was 52 Ultrasound showed nothing they also stated that u cant c nothing on an Ultrasound til ur levels reach the thousands, 5wks 2days believe i had a miscarriage bcuz i had cramping, 5wks 3days still bleeding, 5wks 4days HCG level was 40 had a pelvic exam that showed cervix was closed tight that its believed that i passed the baby. I go 2 c my OBGYN 2morrow @ 8am 2 make sure my levels r going down. THANKS 4 ALL UR SUPPORT LADIES!! This was my 1st & HOPEFULLY last

by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Proud.mama.of2
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:59 AM
I'm so sorry hun. (((Hugs))) sending prayers & sticky baby dust your way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kylansmommy1020
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I am so sorry! I know exactly how you feel, i just went through the same thing this past december. I was 10 weeks 3 days when i found out my baby had no heartbeat. The pain will never go away. I still get in funks of depression and its overwhelming at times. Don't let anyone tell you that it wasn't a "baby" most people say that, it makes me so mad. Mama's fall in love with their babies the moment they see the two lines:) Sorry for the rant. 

Kelly_Ann
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:19 AM
I'm so sorry to hear this... my thoughts anf prayers are with you while you mourn your loss...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
purvislets
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:41 AM
I am so very sorry!! =(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krystyneh
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I'm sooo sorry :( I've had 5 and 2 of them were last year two months apart do I'm extremely thankful that I do have my 4 year old daughter...stay positive :) I know easier said then done
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KharisMom08
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:29 AM

im sorry

CafeMom Tickers

KiKa_2008
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:32 AM

I'm sorry to hear that. Hugs

theirmommy04
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Prayer sent up mama.
hugs...
Lizyari
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:47 AM
I'm sorry this is happening :( I will pray for you both. Sticky baby dust your way. You know, miracles happens..BELEIVE & have HOPE!!!!! You'll have your precious baby in your life soon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ATWISTER
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

Im so sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)