Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

who have you told you're trying?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:03 AM
  • 4 Replies

I wonder if it's weird that I don't want to tell my mom until I'm pregnant -- and maybe not for awhile into the pregnacy.  I just dont want to talk about it with her.  I'm pretty secretive about it all except online and with my husband and doctors.  

by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Traci1979
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:06 AM
I have talked to my mom a little and my dad and a few friends but not telling to many people until we pass the 2nd month because of past mc.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
socalmommy123
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:07 AM
It's been 2 years next month and at first it was big news we told everyone that we were trying because us thinking that it would just happen,well it didn't lol a year later after every month friends and dam asking us are you pregnant? And not being just got annoying so I finally just told everyone we stopped so they would stop,of course we really didn't though lol so when it happens it happens :) so theres nothing wrong with keeping it a secret :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pedsnurse21
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:56 AM
My husband and I dont tell our families at all. Other than my team of doctors and all of you. I only have 2 friends that know..one by accident and the other called when I was stressing out so I told her. I dont need any extra stress from being nagged or told I am too old (35) or any other negativity.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
zanana
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:59 AM
absolutely nobody and i dont want to tell them i am pregnant until I am 12 weeks pregnant.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN