Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Still no AF!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:30 AM
  • 11 Replies
I'm on CD31 and still no sign of her. I've a
lways been 27-28 days. Two negative tests with FMU. Is it possible that I ovulated late which is keeping AF from showing but too early to show a BFP? I just dont know. Has anyone ever got BFNs at home but then pos on a blood test?? Im worried now about why AF hasnt showed...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmmaKatesMom902
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:24 AM
Bump....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
junebutterfly
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 AM
I'm no help but here's a bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ilovebnamommy08
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:17 AM

BUMP!

EmmaKatesMom902
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:10 PM
Thanks!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pinki076
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:03 PM

I am going through the same thing right now. My AF still hasnt shown up. I am 4 days late and i am having all kinds of things going on right now. I have tested once so far and it was BFN. I am going to test again tomorrow and see what happens. I hope i get a BFP soon. Good luck and i hope you get your BFP!

TTCbby1
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Same here..af should of been here yesterday...still a no show! And got a bfn this morning :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina18
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM

I'm on CD31 too. I haven't tested yet though. I think if AF does show for me it wont be until May 2nd or 3rd. Good luck to you! Maybe your cycle is just being weird. I am normally 28-29 days, but one time a few months ago I had a 31 day cycle.

Good luck and baby dust!

BBMommy27
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:14 PM

Me too AF was due on Sunday and nope she didn't show. I am thinking since I spotted during the second week a little that maybe it got thrown off a little. I am hoping for BFP soon but honestly I have been too afraid to test!

Mommy to 2 amazing boys Baily (6), and Bentley (5month). Trying to concieve our third and fiancee' to Brian. I love my life couldn't ask for a better one. I am beyond blessed!

Instead of tearing someone down why not build them up. You never know you may be thier saving grace.
EmmaKatesMom902
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Well im at the DR now so we will see. Hopefully they'll do a blood test. Ill keep yall updated....im cramping pretty bad too...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
islandmama212
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM

hope everything went great at the dr and you got good news!! babydust!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)