Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Earliest time to test...Please...Update #1

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:56 AM
  • 9 Replies
1 mom liked this
So, i didnt really have in my mind to test. Now, i'm leaning towards yes bc i recieved what would me confirmation to just test even just for kicks. (Just for kicks means just for fun/for the heck of it). Now you all r probably wondering what imean by confirmation... i was told when you r told something twice, its probably true. Yesterday during the day im just txting my friend, im telling her im feeling she says maybe prego? & i tell her i doubt it but would be nice. Later on @ night DF and i go see our friends guys go together and females together .... we are all randomly talking and i feel wiped out i tell them a few things and i get that look and im like why the f*** are you looking @ me like your crazy (sorry friends and i r mean together lol) then all @ once your prego. My jaw dropped. Im like what. I threw my slippers @ one of them lol out of love. I know all this might sounds stupid and i apologize if this was a waste of time. I just had to mention the little story..

So, ladies whats the earliest you've tested.....

HEY LADIES THIS IS MY UPDATE.. I KNOW ITS KIND OF EARLY BUT I TOOK A TEST WELL ACTUALLY 2DIFFERENT BRANDS && OF COURSE BFN BOOOOO BUT AF ISNT DO TIL THE 8th SO I WILL TEST IN A FEW DAYS. I HOPE I AM. AFTER I WROTE THE ORIGINAL POST I STARTED SMELLING WEIRD STUFF LIKE I THOUGHT I SMELLED REAL BAD ND DIDNT I HAD SHOWERED PLUS HAD MY FRIEND SMELL ME THEN I STARTED GETTING THE WANNA THROW UP FEELING. Fx I REALLY HOPE I AM. I WOULD LIKE TWINS....

kissLil' Bit

by on May. 1, 2012 at 4:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
melisoto253
by on May. 1, 2012 at 6:28 AM

BUMP!

shelly69
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:01 AM

6 dpo with very sensitive tests..

Henrysmomma0915
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:02 AM
I tested 8 days before af was due and got a bfp. But everyone is different. You may be pregnant but not get a positive until after your missed period. Good luck! Can't hurt to test! *baby dust*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Koukla12905
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:06 AM
I tested 5 days before AF was due with an Answer brand Early Result test. The line was faint, but it was there! It depends on the about of HCG in your system, though, so you can test 5 days early with a test that specifically says so, get a negative, and then still get a BFP 2 days later with a less sensitive test. GL and keep us updated!
beadingmom17
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:09 AM
Personally, I would have already tested, lol! I'm no help...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bebe42081
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:10 AM
I don't test earlier than 9dpo. Which it still pretty early.

GL!! Fx that this is ur cycle!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
melisoto253
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:56 AM
Thanks ladies... right i think im 8dpo
melisoto253
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:22 PM

BUMP!

dj_kern
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Good Luck, 

About your story i think anything is possible.  In fact the church i go to, the pastors dad said something out there that could possibly be.  After we told him i'm limiting my caffien intake because we are ttc and he then looks at us and says be prepared for twin girls.  Wow were we a little surprised to hear that.  I would love to have twins.  Time will tell.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)