Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

losing hope

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:17 AM
  • 4 Replies

im past my 7 month mark now for ttc and im tring so hard to stay positive ... i have a cyst that has take my chances down to 10% and my lovely doctor say to wait till july just to look at my cyst again (3rd time) and if they chose to sergically remove it 8 week after sergery i have to wait a full year before i can talk to someone about assistance in ttc ... im getting lost in how im supposed to be ok with this ..

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
TheyAreMyLoves
by Shantelle on May. 1, 2012 at 7:20 AM

I'm sorry :(

bebe42081
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:21 AM
BIG HUGS!! We will be starting cycle 8 soon too. I never thought for one second it would take this long since I conceived my first 3 pretty easily, never passing the 6 month mark.

Can u maybe get a second opinion on ur cyst? July seems like forever away & it seem unfair to make u wait that long especially if u might need surgery to take care of it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaylaskids
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:24 AM

im a military dependent .... they frown on second opions and almost always go no where

my first two pregnancies were a bfp in the first month ... first was a no go and the second was a beautiful baby girl <3 just getting depressed all the time ... it keeps popping up everywhere 

bebe42081
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:32 AM
Ah yes I know how it goes with military doctors!

All we can do is keep the faith. I know it's hard but we will get there in His time!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)