Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone feel when implantation occurred to later get a BFP?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM
  • 9 Replies

I am having pretty strong cramping on my left and lower back. I am 6-7 DPO. Could this be implantation? Has anyone else had cramping around now to later get a BFP on a HPT?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:58 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
tanzi.farhan
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:04 AM

its too early to tell i usually get AF cramps starting from 6,7 DPO but i pray this is IM cramps for u

bobsangel8485
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:21 AM
I got the same feeling around 6-7 DPO and got my BFP at 14 DPO. Hope this is it for u. Gl fx
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KharisMom08
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:33 AM

I had what I believe was implantation pains at approx 7 & 8dpo.  Got my BFP @ 10dpo.  GL, hope this is it for you

CafeMom Tickers

gorgo_shmo
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:36 AM

I am only 5 dpo and i have been cramping on and off for 2 days so who knows lol

wiggs24
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:38 AM

I hope so- If I was closer to AF then I would think they are the begining of menstral cramps- but not due for AF for another week. 

firelily90
by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:44 AM

What exactly does implantation feel like? Is it just cramping or what? I am about the same DPO and last night I had some light cramps but then they were gone.. I usually don't start to cramp till about 3 days before AF.. I hope this is it for us both!! GL FX... And lots of Baby Dust your way 

turkey714
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:26 AM

I've been having cramp/feels like a pulled muscle kinda on the right lower side of my abdomen and it seems to get worse by the end of the day. When I lay down at night it's much worse and feels almost like AF but she's not due till sunday.

Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 11:31 AM
With my son I was.about a week away from aunt.flow and.out of no where had this pain that shot from my left hip area and across to my right hip area, lasted.about 4 mins then I missed aunt flow and at two weeks 4 days late when I went in for a check up and she ran a test and bam after 20 seconds a big fat positive. But that was 3 years ago.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
turkey714
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:46 PM

BUMP!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured