Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Looking for some encouragement... if possible. :( **Update Pg5**

Posted by   + Show Post

Chartt

Pretty sure this is going to be ANOTHER annovulatory cycle, but dang it, I'm trying SO hard to have faith. It's been 2 years and not even 1 single ovulatory cycle. I've been on 8 cycles of fertility medication and nothing. It's so hard to actually TTC when you don't O. I'm trying so hard to stay positive, but it's not working very well when all my charts look like this no matter how much or how many times I take the meds. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Replies (21-30):
HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 1, 2012 at 2:50 PM
1 mom liked this
That is so true!!

Quoting Amiehart62:

Anytime! It's a grueling journey and we all need friends:)

Quoting HJMF:

Yep, that's exactly how I feel! Thanks so much for the kind words. I really needed it!!

Quoting Amiehart62:

Thank you! and you're welcome! I haven't seen as many annovulary cycles as you but I know how you're feeling, like you're broken and will never have kids again and if you can only O you know it would happen!! The vitex won't hurt it's good for you even if you're not TTC! I really hope your time off results in a baby!! Don't ever lose hope or faith! It will just be that much sweeter when it happens:)

Quoting HJMF:

Thank you. Since I'm taking a break after this cycle, I thinking I'll start the Vitex. Couldn't hurt right? Thank you for the info. I really appreciate it! H&H 9 to you!!

Quoting Amiehart62:

I got my vitex from gnc it's chasteberry extract and the tablets I had were 400mg and I took 3 a day so 1200mg a day. I also took 200mg of B6 but you're only suppose to take 100mg of the B6, it can mess with your nerves apparently if you take too much. The vitex is slow working though it took three months for it to work for me....sooner for others longer for others but it's suppose to be gentle on your body and regulate your cycles. Once you get your BFP you can lower the dosage to just one tablet an it's suppose to help a woman not miscarry. But that study is fairly new it not conclusive either way. I stopped taking it a few weeks into my pregnancy and everything was fine. I know you have been struggling and I hope you have a normal cycle that leads to a LO.

Quoting HJMF:

Yep, tried 4 cycles of Femara. Still no O. I also tried the Soy before we started the Femara and it messed up my cycles big time. :( Where can you get Vitex and how much how often do you take it?

Quoting Amiehart62:

I'm sorry:( have you tried femera(spelling) I have seen women have success with this after not having success with clomid. Have you thought about vitex or soy? I went 8 months with no O and started taking vitex and I had my first O cycle on month 11 and actually got my BFP. Sometimes the more natural stuff has a better effect. You could still O this cycle....I hope you do. But if not maybe try the femera or some of the over the counter natural stuff.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:51 PM
Well I wish u the best of luck. I will keep u in prayer that u dont have to get that far. Im keeping faith for u :)

Quoting HJMF:

Haven't tried that. The next step would be injections, then if that doesn't work we are going to save up for IVF. Might as well go for the gold right?

Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

I am so sorry :( Have u thought about maybe doing iui? I know its expensive.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 1, 2012 at 2:52 PM
No, we are TTC #2. And what is FertileAid?

Quoting Ilovebnamommy08:

will this be your first I'm sry sending lots and lots of baby dust your way keep your head up try http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ If you haven't already

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 1, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Thanks so much. GL and baby dust to you as well!

Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

Well I wish u the best of luck. I will keep u in prayer that u dont have to get that far. Im keeping faith for u :)

Quoting HJMF:

Haven't tried that. The next step would be injections, then if that doesn't work we are going to save up for IVF. Might as well go for the gold right?

Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Mrs.Hansen2011
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank u :)

Quoting HJMF:

Thanks so much. GL and baby dust to you as well!

Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

Quoting HJMF:

Quoting Mrs.Hansen2011:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ellemoro
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:23 PM

it's not much but the following quote gave me some hope :)

Never Give Up on something you can't go a day without thinking about!

sm12
by on May. 1, 2012 at 3:54 PM

I'm sorry for all that you have been through and still going through.  Are you taking anything for not ovulating and are you by any chance PCOS?  I took licorice root which is the natural equivalent to clomid.  Also wild yam and maca root is also good with this.

Good Luck!

Ilovebnamommy08
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM

For many women I have heard it helps regulate and also helps you to concieve completely organic I am doing the Fertili Tea and its been so great I freaking love it not saying it works for everyone I just started taking it and have been for two weeks so haven't had any news yet but, almost everyone that it has worked for said they found out they were preggers between 3 weeks to a couple months as long as you take it the same time everyday I figured it was a thought let me know if you do get it if it helps you any :) GOOD LUCK LOTS OF BABY DUST Coming your way :)

baby dustbaby dustbaby dust

Quoting HJMF:

No, we are TTC #2. And what is FertileAid?

Quoting Ilovebnamommy08:

will this be your first I'm sry sending lots and lots of baby dust your way keep your head up try http://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ If you haven't already

HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 1, 2012 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this
That's an amazing quote. Thank you so much for sharing!! GL and baby dust to you!!

Quoting ellemoro:

it's not much but the following quote gave me some hope :)

Never Give Up on something you can't go a day without thinking about!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 1, 2012 at 4:07 PM
I was told when I was 16 that I had PCOS. Then I got pregnant with DS and all my bloodwork came back normal and has been normal ever since. I've been to 3 different Dr's and they all say I don't have PCOS. They all class my problem as "unexplained infertility". I have been on both Femara and Clomid with no O. It's pretty discouraging.

Quoting sm12:

I'm sorry for all that you have been through and still going through.  Are you taking anything for not ovulating and are you by any chance PCOS?  I took licorice root which is the natural equivalent to clomid.  Also wild yam and maca root is also good with this.

Good Luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured