Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Looking for some encouragement... if possible. :( **Update Pg5**

Posted by   + Show Post

Chartt

Pretty sure this is going to be ANOTHER annovulatory cycle, but dang it, I'm trying SO hard to have faith. It's been 2 years and not even 1 single ovulatory cycle. I've been on 8 cycles of fertility medication and nothing. It's so hard to actually TTC when you don't O. I'm trying so hard to stay positive, but it's not working very well when all my charts look like this no matter how much or how many times I take the meds. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Replies (41-50):
HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 1, 2012 at 9:53 PM
Thank you and GL to you as well!

Quoting sm12:

TTC sure is a roller coaster ride!  As discouraging as it may be have faith and know that one day very soon you will be holding your bundle of joy and you will have forgotten this roller coaster ride.  The other thing to remember is that you got pregnant once before  with PCIS I might add so in time it will happen.  I know we all want things to happen now but one thing I've learned is that everything happens in God's time.  Good Luck!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 1, 2012 at 9:55 PM
Thank you so much for the info. GL to you!!

Quoting jaybray310:

My good friend is an herbalist and recommends the following for TTC moms:

• acupuncture
  • evening primrose oil. 
  • And her favorite herb is VITEX. Start taking that in tinture - 15 drops, 2-3 times a day. It takes a month or two but then totally regulates hormones and helps regulate your cycle.

Of course consult with your doctor before trying...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 1, 2012 at 9:56 PM
O guess all there is, is to keep trying and have faith!

Quoting dababiesdreams:

The actual term for this is Secondary Infertility. Because you CAN have children but they can't find a reason why you aren't. its frustrating and from what I have read there isn't much to do that you probably haven't already done.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
i01proof1214
by on May. 2, 2012 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

sorry. wish you the best. keep your head up

LJstrbaby
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:12 AM
Happy to see someone speak of vitex..I just had tr 3/23/12 and I'm headed to gnc this am to get vitex just to make sure I'm covered..I read about it yesterday ..I'm 30 now and my tubes were separated (burned) for 8 yrs before just having tr so who knows..and my cycle has been so clotty since starting Sunday 4/29..I haven't had that in 8 yrz so I guess its my system getting back to "normal "

Quoting Amiehart62:

I'm sorry:( have you tried femera(spelling) I have seen women have success with this after not having success with clomid. Have you thought about vitex or soy? I went 8 months with no O and started taking vitex and I had my first O cycle on month 11 and actually got my BFP. Sometimes the more natural stuff has a better effect. You could still O this cycle....I hope you do. But if not maybe try the femera or some of the over the counter natural stuff.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RoseFlame
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:39 AM

do you temp orally or vaginally it can make a big difference in your temps, my charts used to look like that and i was ovulating even when they looked funky, but i was a mouth breather so it screwed up my temps.

HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 2, 2012 at 10:06 AM
I temp vaginally, same time every day. It sucks. You would think after 2 years of temping there would be at least 1 ovulatory cycle. I O'd when I had the Mirena, but obviously BC isn't an option. My Dr said I could take it for just one cycle but it would more than likely mess things up more than help.

Quoting RoseFlame:

do you temp orally or vaginally it can make a big difference in your temps, my charts used to look like that and i was ovulating even when they looked funky, but i was a mouth breather so it screwed up my temps.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 2, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Chartss

Here's today's updated chart. My temp dropped again, almost the same exact drop as last time, but my fertile CM has been VERY abundant for 4 days now. I really hope this time something happens. My BD pattern is good, so no worries there. I just PRAY my Eggie releases this time cuz I'm obviously gearing up to it. I wish there was a way to trigger it without medication from the Dr darnit!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I hope it helps you! It helped me big time! Mirena really messed me up to the point where I thought there was no way I would ever be normal again! It took three months for the vitex to work but it did and now we are due November 3rd! I hope your cycle gets back to normal soon! GL and baby dust!

Quoting LJstrbaby:

Happy to see someone speak of vitex..I just had tr 3/23/12 and I'm headed to gnc this am to get vitex just to make sure I'm covered..I read about it yesterday ..I'm 30 now and my tubes were separated (burned) for 8 yrs before just having tr so who knows..and my cycle has been so clotty since starting Sunday 4/29..I haven't had that in 8 yrz so I guess its my system getting back to "normal "

Quoting Amiehart62:

I'm sorry:( have you tried femera(spelling) I have seen women have success with this after not having success with clomid. Have you thought about vitex or soy? I went 8 months with no O and started taking vitex and I had my first O cycle on month 11 and actually got my BFP. Sometimes the more natural stuff has a better effect. You could still O this cycle....I hope you do. But if not maybe try the femera or some of the over the counter natural stuff.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Amiehart62
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:50 PM
I hope this is it for you!!! FX for a big temp rise!!

Quoting HJMF:

Chartss

Here's today's updated chart. My temp dropped again, almost the same exact drop as last time, but my fertile CM has been VERY abundant for 4 days now. I really hope this time something happens. My BD pattern is good, so no worries there. I just PRAY my Eggie releases this time cuz I'm obviously gearing up to it. I wish there was a way to trigger it without medication from the Dr darnit!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)