Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Looking for some encouragement... if possible. :( **Update Pg5**

Posted by   + Show Post

Chartt

Pretty sure this is going to be ANOTHER annovulatory cycle, but dang it, I'm trying SO hard to have faith. It's been 2 years and not even 1 single ovulatory cycle. I've been on 8 cycles of fertility medication and nothing. It's so hard to actually TTC when you don't O. I'm trying so hard to stay positive, but it's not working very well when all my charts look like this no matter how much or how many times I take the meds. Ugh!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM
Replies (51-56):
HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 2, 2012 at 3:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you!! I really hope this is it too!!

Quoting Amiehart62:

I hope this is it for you!!! FX for a big temp rise!!

Quoting HJMF:

Chartss

Here's today's updated chart. My temp dropped again, almost the same exact drop as last time, but my fertile CM has been VERY abundant for 4 days now. I really hope this time something happens. My BD pattern is good, so no worries there. I just PRAY my Eggie releases this time cuz I'm obviously gearing up to it. I wish there was a way to trigger it without medication from the Dr darnit!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 2, 2012 at 3:15 PM

good luck girl! have you thought about taking soy isoflavones? im trying it next cycle because i O'd on cd26!!!

HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 2, 2012 at 4:05 PM
Already tried them and they messed up my cycles pretty bad. But good luck to you!!

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

good luck girl! have you thought about taking soy isoflavones? im trying it next cycle because i O'd on cd26!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 2, 2012 at 4:10 PM
1 mom liked this

theres goods and bads on herbal medication so who knows what it will do to me. thank you and good luck to you as well :)

Quoting HJMF:

Already tried them and they messed up my cycles pretty bad. But good luck to you!!

Quoting TTC1Nicole:

vcaulkins
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:33 PM

oh I hope it releases soon too!

Quoting HJMF:

Chartss

Here's today's updated chart. My temp dropped again, almost the same exact drop as last time, but my fertile CM has been VERY abundant for 4 days now. I really hope this time something happens. My BD pattern is good, so no worries there. I just PRAY my Eggie releases this time cuz I'm obviously gearing up to it. I wish there was a way to trigger it without medication from the Dr darnit!!!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive 15 to 80 day cycle tickers

HJMF
by JoAnna on May. 2, 2012 at 4:48 PM
Thank you! GL and baby dust to you!!

Quoting vcaulkins:

oh I hope it releases soon too!

Quoting HJMF:

Chartss

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN