Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

To test or not to test...

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM
  • 15 Replies

Hi Ladies,

I am currently 12dpo and I am soooo impatient! I just want to POAS! My AF isn't due until tomorrow. What do you think? Should I run to the store and buy some tests or should I wait until tomorrow to test?

Who else is peeing on a stick this week? I know all of our cycles have synced up ;-) That's just what happens on cafemom! lol

So how are you ladies keeping your minds off of testing?

baby dust

Update:

Tested May 2nd @ 7:20am: Big Fat Negative =( BOOO BOOO! bad Hopefully I tested too early! Still no sign of AF!

May 3rd: Still no sign of AF! I'm going to try not to test today and wait until May 4th! fingers crossed

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tanzi.farhan
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:08 PM

yes u can take HPT but if u wait for AF to be missed then it would be best good luck keep updating us

TTC2Long
by Gina on May. 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM
Go ahead! But be prepared for a bfn, just in case. I prefer waiting for af. I know, waiting suuuucks! But for me, seeing that pink line and nothing else is worse. :S
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ballerina18
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm that type of person who doesn't like to waste tests or money, but ahhhhhhhh waiting is soooo hard! lol

Quoting tanzi.farhan:

yes u can take HPT but if u wait for AF to be missed then it would be best good luck keep updating us

szimona
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I would test today but just because when we were ttc i was a pee on a stck addict (posa) ;)
TTC2Long
by Gina on May. 1, 2012 at 1:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol. Poasa! Is that your Indian name? ;)

Quoting szimona:

I would test today but just because when we were ttc i was a pee on a stck addict (posa) ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
szimona
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:14 PM
Quoting TTC2Long:

Could be :) you wouldnt believe how many of us are here ;)
Seximama23
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:15 PM
test lol but I am an impaitent women
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
shall_gal
by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Test get multi pack and take one tomorrow too!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dj_kern
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 1:59 PM

I am the kind of person who doesn't like to waste tests or my money,  (they are way to expensive to just buy and pee on).  I would wait.  I'm in my 2ww and i just try to do different things to keep my mind off of it.  Clean, go to a store and window shop, anything that works.  Although i'm not as anxious this time around, i was last cycle, but it was my first cycle of ttc.  I have 2 boys already but they were both not planned, and I had a tubal ligation after my last was born and on march 9 i had a tubal reversal.  So i'm hoping to get pregnant very very soon.

Good Luck and loads of baby dust. How long have you been trying?

Bero2007
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:02 PM

Dollar store tests! Less $$ spent ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)