Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To test or not to test...

Posted by   + Show Post

Hi Ladies,

I am currently 12dpo and I am soooo impatient! I just want to POAS! My AF isn't due until tomorrow. What do you think? Should I run to the store and buy some tests or should I wait until tomorrow to test?

Who else is peeing on a stick this week? I know all of our cycles have synced up ;-) That's just what happens on cafemom! lol

So how are you ladies keeping your minds off of testing?

baby dust

Tested May 2nd @ 7:20am: Big Fat Negative =( BOOO BOOO! bad Hopefully I tested too early! Still no sign of AF!

May 3rd: Still no sign of AF! I'm going to try not to test today and wait until May 4th! fingers crossed

by on May. 1, 2012 at 1:04 PM
Replies (11-15):
by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM

Thanks for your advice! This is our first month trying so I am super nervous/anxious. I don't know what to expect either because our first daughter (we have 1 child, 4 yrs old) was unplanned. I don't anticipate any problems getting pregnant, but you never know.

Thanks again.

Quoting dj_kern:

I am the kind of person who doesn't like to waste tests or my money,  (they are way to expensive to just buy and pee on).  I would wait.  I'm in my 2ww and i just try to do different things to keep my mind off of it.  Clean, go to a store and window shop, anything that works.  Although i'm not as anxious this time around, i was last cycle, but it was my first cycle of ttc.  I have 2 boys already but they were both not planned, and I had a tubal ligation after my last was born and on march 9 i had a tubal reversal.  So i'm hoping to get pregnant very very soon.

Good Luck and loads of baby dust. How long have you been trying?

by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:04 PM

I was wondering if the dollar store sold tests! thanks!

Quoting Bero2007:

Dollar store tests! Less $$ spent ;)

by on May. 1, 2012 at 2:41 PM
I say test!! I always test a day or two early and got bfp early w my son and when I had my mc in dec!! I say do it do it do it! lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:06 PM

Morning ladies.

Well, I tested early this morning and I got a big fat negative =(.

I'm hoping I tested too early. AF is due today and so far there is no sign of her.

by on May. 3, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Still no sign of Aunt Flo on 14dpo! I'm on cycle day 33 now. I have never had a cycle this long since I started seriously tracking my cycles almost a year ago. The longest cycle I have ever had was a 29 day cycle. I'm hoping this is a good sign!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN