Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

I'm back and over on this side.

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:26 PM
  • 10 Replies

I really didn't think I would be back in this group but I am and pretty scared to be pregnant again. I found out last week that I am pregnant... but I dont know how far along I am yet. I have to wait a bit to get in to the dr.

This pregnancy was a surprise for me and I am really scared and need someone to talk to about it. My husband keeps trying to say that everything will be okay but I am home with my other two girls and I know what I can handle and I don't know that I will be able to handle another one and another one so soon. My little one is just 9 months.

I have to try and figure out about how far along I am... I dont remember my last period. Its been off since I had my last daughter. Anyway, if any of you have any words of encouragement I would really appreciate it. I am sure that I will perk up after the shock wears off, but right now I am just scared.

Please don't get all upset at me for posting this... I really just didn't know where else to turn. I mean when I told my mom, she said: Oh no! :(

by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jrobertson20
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM

It's natural to be overwhelmed and scared esp if it wasn't expected,  I'm sure you will do great though.   My sister had two kids, 3 (almost 4) and 2.  They decided to have one more and well she found out she was pregnant with twins.  She called me crying.  She was so scared about having 4 kids 4 and under.  She is now 29, almost 30 weeks, and she went into mommy mode.  She's doing great with it now.  I'm sure once they are here she will have some more worries but it's normal.    I'm sure you will be amazing though.  Good luck.

nettie79
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:04 PM

Thank you so much for the reply! I am really hoping that I don't have twins... they run on my moms side. I just didn't even know what prompted me to test but I did and the positive showed up right away... on ALL 6 tests!

Quoting jrobertson20:

It's natural to be overwhelmed and scared esp if it wasn't expected,  I'm sure you will do great though.   My sister had two kids, 3 (almost 4) and 2.  They decided to have one more and well she found out she was pregnant with twins.  She called me crying.  She was so scared about having 4 kids 4 and under.  She is now 29, almost 30 weeks, and she went into mommy mode.  She's doing great with it now.  I'm sure once they are here she will have some more worries but it's normal.    I'm sure you will be amazing though.  Good luck.

loramartin418
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM

you can do this and god wouldnt give you more than you can handle plus by the time you conceive your lo will be over one!

nettie79
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:09 PM

I just can't wait to get in to my dr to find out how far along I am. I am thinking somewhere between 6-8 weeks.

mlawson803
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:17 AM
Congrats!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelli1973124
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:21 AM

yes natural to be nervous, i didnt relax til my 19 week scan!!! good luck

TLIF1281
by on May. 3, 2012 at 3:05 AM

If you weren't scared you wouldn't be normal lol. I found out this week I am pregnant and I'm just trying to get past the stage of miscarriage. Gotta get to 12 weeks! I have 7 weeks and 3 days of worry. Someone told me once that having 3 is no different than having 2. I hope you feel better soon. BIG Hugs! 

-Mommy-2-Three-
by Kary on May. 3, 2012 at 3:47 AM

Its normal to feel anxiety, with any pregnancy, especially with babies close in age............I conceived my daughter when my 2nd son was only 9m old (they are 17m apart) & I was very nervous. I have GAD so anxiety & worrying is a second nature to me unfortunately, I was also expecting my 3rd child & was a SAHM in college full time so I can understand the worry. I do however believe god only gives us what we can handle & what is meant to be!!! I love the age difference between my 2nd & 3rd so much that we are TTC #4 now & DD is only 10m old :) Hoping to see a BFP soon.

GL hun, think happy thoughts, it'll get better <3

bonnebell81
by on May. 3, 2012 at 1:19 PM
Hey hun it's been awhile since I have seen you here! I am sorry
to hear your going through a rough time...I bet you will feel better
in time and believe me you can handle more than you think!:)
I was unsure how I would do with 3 kiddos but I love every crazy minute
of it! Lol. Give yourself time and try to stay positive. (((HUGS)))
Mamasomedaysoon
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:17 PM
I think I remember you from when I was still ttc a while back.

Everything will work out! Good luck & Congrats.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN