Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

no af and its suppose to start today.....

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:36 PM
  • 2 Replies

soo i tested this morning and got a bfn but af hasnt shown up and its cd 31 for those i've just done an hsg test april 10th i'm on my 4th cycle of clomid everything looks good just a lil adjusting here and there for me and my hubby i have pcos and also take metformin. i had very light spotting today when i wiped only every other time i went to the bathroom. other than symptoms....i've had none so i'm hoping that i dont get af and that its too early to test....trying not to get excited but idk....thoughts ladies? babydust and good luck to us all!!!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
hypnautica
by Jennifer on May. 1, 2012 at 5:44 PM
Really hard to say it could be af getting ready to show or it could be to early to detect hcg. Really hope this is it for you and you get a bfp soon.Gl

Quoting islandmama212:

soo i tested this morning and got a bfn but af hasnt shown up and its cd 31 for those i've just done an hsg test april 10th i'm on my 4th cycle of clomid everything looks good just a lil adjusting here and there for me and my hubby i have pcos and also take metformin. i had very light spotting today when i wiped only every other time i went to the bathroom. other than symptoms....i've had none so i'm hoping that i dont get af and that its too early to test....trying not to get excited but idk....thoughts ladies? babydust and good luck to us all!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
islandmama212
by on May. 1, 2012 at 5:51 PM

thanks! its just so hard to not be excited but its hard lol i know what'll happen i get my hopes up and then crash real hard.....so just throwing my thoughts out there and praying fo it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN