Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

No Hope

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:04 PM
  • 5 Replies

Im not experiencing any pregnancy symptoms... and im pretty sure im 6DPO :( i think its a no go yet again!!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:04 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
tuckermum
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:07 PM
Dont give up hope. Some people dont show pregnancy symptoms. I hope you get your bfp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cmdale87
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:16 PM
Thanks me too :-)

Quoting tuckermum:

Dont give up hope. Some people dont show pregnancy symptoms. I hope you get your bfp.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:20 PM

Don't lose hope!
When I was pregnant with my son the ONLY symptom I had (and didn't even notice it until I was 6wks) was excessive peeing..thats it..no nausea, no cravings, no cramping nothing...

Cmdale87
by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:31 PM
I'm peeing a lot, and I thought I had cramping a week or so ago... and sick, and head ache and really tired.... but all that went away.... and i tested Sunday and it was negative. I'm not even sure of my exact date... I could have been the 22 or 26 as my ovulation day

Quoting kelly617:

Don't lose hope!
When I was pregnant with my son the ONLY symptom I had (and didn't even notice it until I was 6wks) was excessive peeing..thats it..no nausea, no cravings, no cramping nothing...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kelly617
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:52 PM

Some friends of mine didn't get a BFP until a week or so AFTER their missed period..it all depends on how the HCG accumulates in your system...some women NEVER get a positive on a peestick (sucky!!!)

Don't lose hope! Until your uterus falls out don't give up hope..even if your doc says its not gonna happen...cuz I have seen quite a few women who were told "nope never" and surprise surprise it did

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN