Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

HELP........FERTILAID USERS!!

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM
  • 2 Replies

I think that was the name....ok will one of you ladies share with me the ingrediants? I went to GNC today and thought I was getting the right stuff but now I realize its different. I am curious if there is a difference in ingrediants. The guy who helped me find it told me that it works really well that its is a high selling item. But I am not sure if it will work....I am so upset its not what I thought it was :( Also do you ladies continue your multivitamins or do you just take the Fertilaid by itself?

Here are the ingrediants in what I have:

Vitamin E 150 lU

Vitamin B6 6mg

Vitamin B12 12mcg

Folate   400mcg

Iron  18mg

Magnesium   400mg

Zinc   15mg

Selenium 70mcg

Proprietary Blend   1080mg

L-argine, Green Tea, Chaste Tree (Vitex agnus-castus)

by on May. 1, 2012 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
NoraDun
by Ruby Member on May. 1, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Still doing some research to decide if I need to take this stuff back and get the fertilaid or if I should keep! But I found this: (can anyone shed some light or opinion?)

As a company advocate for FertilityBlend and someone who is familiar with the products, perhaps I can shed some light on this question. First of all, it is always best to consult your doctor before starting any new supplement or drug. Only you and a knowledgeable medical professional can decide what is the most appropriate course of action with regards to your fertility. FertilityBlend is a nutritional supplement that has been proven to increase chances of pregnancy by balancing hormones and menstrual cycles in women and improving sperm quality and motility in men. It is the only over-the-counter fertility supplement scientifically backed by published clinical studies performed specifically on FertilityBlend, unlike competitors who may be citing studies that are on individual ingredients rather than the actual formula. 

http://www.fertilityblend.com/fbstudypublished2007.pdf 

This study was double-blind, placebo-controlled and performed by researchers at Stanford University. For more complete answers, visit the Q & A section of their website at this address: http://www.fertilityblend.com/html/fertilityblend__optimize_repro2.html

Traci1979
by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Here is what my fertilaid has in it:

Vitamin A 4000 IU
Vitamin C 85 Mg
Vitamin D3 400 IU
Vitamin E 100IU
Thiamin 1..5 mg
Riboflavin 1.7 mg
Niacin 20 mg
Vitamin b6 2 mg
Folic Acid 600 mcg
vitamin B12 6 mcg
Pantothenic Acid 10 mg
Iron 18 mg
Iodine 150 mcg
magnesium 320 mg
Zinc 15 mg
selenium 70 mcg
copper 2 mg

Red clover blossom extract, paba, siberian ginseng root extract, vitex agnus-castus(chaste tree berry)4:1 extract, ginkgo biloba extract

Hope that helps you, gl. I have heard of fertility blend and believe it is pretty similar.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN