Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

Ruby

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:30 PM
  • 7 Replies

Has anyone else had issues getting their Ruby reading lately?  I have a friend that ordered hers 3 weeks ago and she has heard nothing at all from her.  It is kinda depressing when you are looking forward to getting your reading and then nothing!

by on May. 1, 2012 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 8:43 PM
I've seen this from a lot of people recently. I heard she is going through some personal things at the moment so her readings were delayed. Someone posted that maybe 2 weeks ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gump
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:29 PM

That is sad that she is having problems, I just wish that she would have emailed something out to those that paid or stopped taking orders!  Thanks for letting me know what you heard.

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 1, 2012 at 9:31 PM
I agree that way nobody would get upset and would be more understanding

Quoting gump:

That is sad that she is having problems, I just wish that she would have emailed something out to those that paid or stopped taking orders!  Thanks for letting me know what you heard.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sm12
by on May. 1, 2012 at 9:45 PM

I keep seing "Ruby" everywhere.  Very new on here so can someone tell me what a ruby reading is?

nikkifam5
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 1:03 PM
She is a fertility psychic. She gives readings on when/if you will conceive , gender and also talks to babies that have passed or miscarried... I did it once just for fun ! She told me my next baby to be was going to be a girl and the month april to conceive,find out or give birth.. well I'm 8 dpo and still a BFN :/

Quoting sm12:

I keep seing "Ruby" everywhere.  Very new on here so can someone tell me what a ruby reading is?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gump
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:34 PM

Just FYI, I spoke with Ruby this morning, and she asked me to pass on a message.  She is working on the readings that she has, email it pretty backed up but that she will get to everyone as soon as she can.  Also that if anyone needs/wishes to get ahold of her, you can message her here on CafeMom.  Her s/n is rubybabypsychic.

sm12
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:00 PM

Thanks and Good Luck!

Quoting nikkifam5:

She is a fertility psychic. She gives readings on when/if you will conceive , gender and also talks to babies that have passed or miscarried... I did it once just for fun ! She told me my next baby to be was going to be a girl and the month april to conceive,find out or give birth.. well I'm 8 dpo and still a BFN :/

Quoting sm12:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)