Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

symptoms at 6 weeks??

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:27 PM
  • 8 Replies
Im 6 weeks today:-)
I'm always hungry! It doesn't matter if i just ate a meal or not. It's like the hungry feeling never goes away. I eat healthy or try to most of the time. For breakfast i have old fashion oatmeal with my lactose free milk. I put a little protein powder in it, then snack on nuts in between meals, salad with meat and lots of veges on it with annies dressing 1 tbspn, then i have a pretty healthy dinner withlean white meat and vegetables and a little bit of either wild rice or red p potato. Oh also i try toeat my gross natural plain yogurt and add berries for taste. Maybe I'm not eating enough cause I'm always hungry. Or is my stomach broken? Lol. Or is this part of early pregnancy?

expecting baby

After 3 years of TTC # 2 we are happy to announce we're pregnant!  :) We have one very handsome and very busy little son born through IUI in 2007.

by on May. 1, 2012 at 10:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Beautifulmom513
by Member on May. 1, 2012 at 10:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I am 10 weeks and and been dealing w/ this for several weeks. I can eat all day but still feel like I am starving. the problem is even tho I am starving I have no appetite. so I been having trouble finding foods I can tolerate and eat. but ya its driving me crazy. I am eating all day long and still hungry. even wake up in the middle of the night hungry. I pretty sure its a normal part of early pregnancy.

mlawson803
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 7:15 AM
I am 12 weeks and have been starving since I found out. I think its normal.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tinag1974
by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:00 AM

I think that is pretty normal.  At the beginning of my first pregnancy, I had to keep crackers in my nightstand because I'd wake up in the middle of the night STARVING but didn't want to get out of bed :)

purvislets
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:28 AM

I'm 6 weeks and you sound just like me (except you eat much healthier LOL).  I am hungry constantly and this week started the whole "if my stomach gets empty I feel like I'm going to throw up" fun stuff.  The only problem is that nothing sounds good to eat.  I have to force myself to eat at each meal just so I won't get sick.  It sucks!

HisB0107
by Billine on May. 2, 2012 at 11:28 AM

At 6 weeks... I didn't even want to THINK about food, let alone eat, lol. You're lucky Momma!

Lincolnsmommy
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:45 PM
Quoting purvislets:

I'm 6 weeks and you sound just like me (except you eat much healthier LOL).  I am hungry constantly and this week started the whole "if my stomach gets empty I feel like I'm going to throw up" fun stuff.  The only problem is that nothing sounds good to eat.  I have to force myself to eat at each meal just so I won't get sick.  It sucks!

I felt like that today. I had my bowl of oatmeal at 745 this morning and by 10am my stomach was empty and I felt so naseous. I ate a piece of whole wheat bread with adams peanut butter and that made it all better. But then after lunch I started having very sharp pains in my stomach and became severely constipated and it was very painful. I had to leave work early because I was in so much pain. Then when I got home I got diarreah really bad. :( not a fun day!

expecting baby

After 3 years of TTC # 2 we are happy to announce we're pregnant!  :) We have one very handsome and very busy little son born through IUI in 2007.

kelli1973124
by on May. 3, 2012 at 2:04 AM

i was hungry early too!! and sore boobs lol

my2beauties133
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I have been hungry this whole pregnancy! Even when I had nausea/morning sickness, I was wanting food. I am 32 weeks today, and am still eating like crazy!

Oh, and a big congrats on your pregnancy mama!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)