Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FF wrong? (Chart pic)

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:18 AM
  • 15 Replies
I am 99% sure I O'd yesterday. I got positive OPK's on Sunday (confirmed with digital) and on Monday. Yesterday I was super crampy in the morning and then felt a sharp pain on my left side that only lasted a second. I think that was the egg actually being released. I felt the same thing the month I got pregnant with my daughter.

Anyway, my temps started going up slightly a few days ago. Because of this, FF thinks I O'd the day I got my first positive OPK. Will it fix itself if my temps get higher in the next few days or should I change some data so it shows the right day?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3c45de

That is a link to my chart. I will post a pic in replies but I'm on my phone so it might be small.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
StephanieB2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:18 AM

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
gorgo_shmo
by on May. 2, 2012 at 11:40 AM
1 mom liked this

Mine did the same thing.... said I 0'd  my first day of pos opk even though i had 3 days of pos opks. according to ff i am now 6 dpo has not changed at all.

StephanieB2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:19 PM
Ugh how annoying. I wish I was 3dpo. but I know I'm not. Maybe I will just see what my temps do cause that is a pretty low coverline I think.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Bero2007
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this

FF is just mean sometimes. I had no O according to it so I took out my positive OPK and it made it look like I O'd 2 days early when I know I didn't due to progesterone levels taken after FF thinks I O'd. Then I put in more temps and it made dotted lines. I'm giving up on FF for the month. Grr

StephanieB2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:38 PM
I get why it says I O'd based on just temps but still. I think I might tweak things if my temps shoot up
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HisB0107
by Billine on May. 2, 2012 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Looks to me like you ovulated on CD24. I think it gave me my ovulation day the first opk that I had. My temps gradually came up like that as well, it was practically predictable...then I got my BFP :) So maybe this is a good thing! FX'ed!

tanzi.farhan
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

it feels like u O'ed on CD24 to me...but if u know your body well then wait for some more temps so the O date maybe changed

StephanieB2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Thanks!! Why would I get a positive OPK the day of then? I though you were supposed to get those 12-36 hours before?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
GwenMB
by Gwen on May. 2, 2012 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I often get the positive opk the day I ovulate.  If you ovulate within 12 hours of the positive, it makes sense that you could O the day of your positive since there are 24 hours in a day.

I agree with the chart you posted in your reply, the cross hairs look right there.  The one from the link you gave is a little different & doesn't have cross hairs yet.

StephanieB2
by on May. 2, 2012 at 3:18 PM
Yeah I was tweaking it to see how to get it to show I O'd yesterday. It should be back now.

Do you normally get positive OPK's the day after O too? Cause those were obviously positive too. The one I took that night was blatantly darker than the control line. Then yesterday none were as dark so I knew my surge was over.

Quoting GwenMB:

I often get the positive opk the day I ovulate.  If you ovulate within 12 hours of the positive, it makes sense that you could O the day of your positive since there are 24 hours in a day.

I agree with the chart you posted in your reply, the cross hairs look right there.  The one from the link you gave is a little different & doesn't have cross hairs yet.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured