Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive
I'm on cd 15 today. I took clomid cd 5-9 and I'm still getting negative opk test! When should i get a positive??? Help :(((
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Replies (11-18):
Samantha4509
by on May. 2, 2012 at 9:42 PM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dababiesdreams
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:14 PM
When I was on clomid I O'd cd19 and I took mine days 5-9
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
carter2011
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:16 PM
I think I was cycle day 18 when I got mine. First round of clomid
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mbittles1384
by on May. 2, 2012 at 10:20 PM
Taking clomid will make you ovulate within 5 to 10 days after last pill was taken.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Samantha4509
by on May. 4, 2012 at 5:35 PM
Thank you all ladies I'm happy to say that I just got my + opk smiley face !! I'm on cd 17 and ecstatic :))) bd time :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jessicaozier
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:09 PM

It does vary. Im currently doing CD 3-7 as well. GOOD LUCK!!

jessicaozier
by Member on May. 13, 2012 at 10:15 PM

I need help. Im currently taking Clomid. I fell alseep on the couch on my (what was supposed to be my second day on it) and woke up this morning at 7am freaking out. I took my pill at that time and plan on taking it tonight and continue it as normal.

Im so mad at myself, I cant believe I let myself forget such an important thing.

Anyone else forget to take Clomid for a day? Anyone double up the next day? THOUGHTS???

pryn4amiracle
by on May. 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM

I don't think you should double up. Just continue taking it, but I'd call the Dr to make sure. 

Quoting jessicaozier:

I need help. Im currently taking Clomid. I fell alseep on the couch on my (what was supposed to be my second day on it) and woke up this morning at 7am freaking out. I took my pill at that time and plan on taking it tonight and continue it as normal.

Im so mad at myself, I cant believe I let myself forget such an important thing.

Anyone else forget to take Clomid for a day? Anyone double up the next day? THOUGHTS???

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN