Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

How many women think its absolutely necessary to track ovulation to get pregnant ? How many women believe with going with the flow and it will happen when it does? Whats your thoughts and opinions on tracking ovulation and temping and getting pregnant doing that? At first I was all into ovulation and keeping track of that but now im just like I know my body and stuff so I just want to have our donor come over 4 times and donate and then we will do the AI and it will be every other day and i know sperm typically survives for at least 3 days so im going to put aside the tracking of ovulation and stuff. Anywho sorry this is long . But yea please leave your feeling and thoughts on the subject (: NO DRAMA PLEASE!

by on May. 2, 2012 at 12:02 PM
Replies (11-14):
.bombshell.
by Melinda on May. 2, 2012 at 2:44 PM
I go with the flow I tried to go the whole nine yards but I feel like it stressed us out. And I got pregnant my third cycle just going with the flow. But we losses that bby /:
I've learned so much about my body thru that process so I can tell u what wk I o'd I Prolly won't be able to tell u the day tho lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mama-smurf
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:47 PM
I go with the flow. I have an app I use that tells me when I O. I don't chart or temp because too much of a hassle and don't check the CM or check cervix cuz I think that's disgusting. This first time I'm actually gonna temp and give it a try
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TTC1Nicole
by Nicole on May. 2, 2012 at 3:19 PM

i just started temping this month and i like it because its getting me tuned in with my body. i O'd on cd26!!! which is unbelievable to me and maybe thats why we havent gotten pregnant yet because i O late. Good luck :)

vcaulkins
by on May. 2, 2012 at 4:34 PM

I have to track for O bc I have PCOS so it's the only way to know I do O. I've only O'd once and it was due to being on Clomid ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)