Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

TTC - Trying to Conceive TTC - Trying to Conceive

What would you do??? OPK?

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM
  • 3 Replies

I just got 100 opks from Amazon. Cost me $24. I also just got Fertility Blend. Cost me $35.99. And I am taking a multivitamin and evening primrose oil which cost me about $40 total. I had planned to take 10 Opks around the time I had hoped to ovulate. I have used 6 and have yet to O. I am trying to decide if I should only test when I begin notice fertile cm or if I should continue taking one every day even though I have no idea when I may ovulate again.

I like to save money LOL. If I use one everyday then that would me I am spending about $192 every 3 mns (not including pregnancy tests...I am stocked up with those and refuse to test until AF is 4 days late LOL) Anyway doesn't that seem like a lot of money on TTC.. so what would you do...try to save yourself money by only using opks when you think your becoming fertile, or would you take one every day?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 1:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
zanana
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
this month you could take 1 everyday until u o and then since u have a better idea of the time frame you could start around when u o.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mahogany_mum
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:12 PM

Is this your first month tracking ovulation? How long are your cycles? Are they regular? Do you get ovulation pain? This information may help determine how to track ovulation and use less strips.

Bero2007
by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:27 PM

If you temp I'd wait until you see a drop in temps and your EWCM starts to show.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN